PDA

View Full Version : Elliquiy: Adult roleplay community

Aurelie.Catena
01-19-2011, 05:16 AM
Hello!

I used to roleplay or look for roleplay partners here. Most of my best roleplays were done with peoples coming from the Library forums. Unfortunately, it seems this place has become slow after the last crash...

In the mean time, I have found a very good place for adults roleplay: http://elliquiy.com/

This place is totally devoted to adult roleplay, either over forums or in private. Themes go over the whole spectrum, from romance to extreme non-consensual, from one-to-one scenarios to multiplayer scenarios. It is a very active place with lots of reading and dozens of new roleplay starting every day. This is really impressive.

Membership is totally free. However, there is an approval process. It will take about a week to get access to the juicy parts of the site. During that time, you will interact with the members so that they can test your RP skills. It may seem tedious (and it is to some level) but found the site worth the waiting. I believe it is thanks to this process that there are so many high-quality roleplayers there.

Check it, if you like to roleplay, you'll love it!

SirStef
01-20-2011, 03:07 PM
yes, the RP activity here has become very slow. thanx for the tip, I'll check it out.

Arkane
01-29-2011, 05:08 PM
Check it, if you like to roleplay, you'll love it!

I'm not the most skilled in RP, but when I have the time I'll try my chances there...