PDA

View Full Version : I would like to find this story

Rowanslut
01-21-2011, 03:20 PM
A few years ago, I read a story about a girl who was submissive to a group, I believe it was a lesbian story. She had multiple rules given to her, was pierced with locks etc, one of these rules, was that she was required to masturbate th rice each day. once upon waking (she sleeps at the bottom of the bed on the floor), another sometime during the day, and another before bed, the usual, no underwear, shaved pussy, obey, etc was there. She gets a lock put on her clit, and some one her lips, as well as piercings (may or may not be locks) on her nipples. I think at one point she has a butt plug ben wa balls and a dildo. I am not certain on that though. One scene she was in a sporting goods store and ordered to put a baseball bat into her pussy, she is doing this, and the store manager comes over and asks her to leave and her mistress orders her to give the manager a blowjob. Another of her rules later in the story is that she must be masturbating at all times, and a scenario brought on by this is she and the group are walking through the mall and she is walking behind them a few steps with her finger on her clit through her skirt or under it, with her hands folded in front of her. That is the gist of what I remember. If you remember this story please post a link here or PM me. I really wanna show this story to my mistress. she might like it.

rowan10125
01-21-2011, 06:26 PM
ooooh, yummy, sounds good, I would like to know as well, please PM me if you find out the name