PDA

View Full Version : Spit on me!

Aurelie.Catena
01-25-2011, 01:10 AM
i am naked, standing in the middle of the room. My hands are chained behind my back. I have a thick leather collar locked around my neck. A ring-gag is keeping my mouth wide open. My curly auburn hair is flowing freely down to my shoulder blades. My trimmed pussy is in full view as i have to keep my feet wide apart, not because they are chained that way, but because i have been ordered to. Across my chest, above my small breasts, three words are written in ugly, black letters: "SPIT ON ME". i am at your mercy.

i am here to collect as much spit as i possibly can. Please, spit all over me and tell me where i receive your precious spit.

Yamato
01-25-2011, 05:06 PM
i am naked, standing in the middle of the room. My hands are chained behind my back. I have a thick leather collar locked around my neck. A ring-gag is keeping my mouth wide open. My curly auburn hair is flowing freely down to my shoulder blades. My trimmed pussy is in full view as i have to keep my feet wide apart, not because they are chained that way, but because i have been ordered to. Across my chest, above my small breasts, three words are written in ugly, black letters: "SPIT ON ME". i am at your mercy.

i am here to collect as much spit as i possibly can. Please, spit all over me and tell me where i receive your precious spit.

I open the worn metal door and see you standing on a cold concrete door in the middle of the room. I approach and slowly circle you several times inspecting you. I see a pretty slave with curly auburn hair, legs spread apart wide, a nice trimmed cunt, but most importantly, a burning defiance her eyes -always looking straight ahead. I've decided that I will accommodate whomever placed you here. I stand on your left side and reach behind your neck and trap your hair into a ball between my fist. I pull your hair down very hard, yanking your face, your forced open mouth, upwards to my level.

I spit inside your wide open mouth enjoying seeing the spit splatter itself in the back of your throat.

I'll come back later.

Roadrunner2005
01-26-2011, 01:21 AM
I take my time circling you, enjoying the sight of your naked body. With the thick collar around your neck, you can only follow me with your eyes. I touch your body gently with my fingers, just under your right tit. I run my fingers gently up your tit until they touch your right nipple. I start playing with your nipple until it starts to get hard, then, suddenly, I grab your nipple tightly with my fingers and use it to pull you towards me. From your expression I can tell that it hurts, but I'm enjoying it. As you look up at I spit on to your face, just under your right eye. I grin as my spit runs down your cheek, my fingers still grabbing your nipple tightly. "Make sure you catch that with your mouth, or else..." I say.

Aurelie.Catena
01-26-2011, 02:57 AM
I do not dare to move in spite of the pain I feel in my nipples, in scalp. I moan through my ring-gag, grimacing, looking at those who do not content themselves with spitting on me but also in torturing me. I know I am helpless.

I feel saliva dribbling down my cheek. I stick out my tongue and collect the sticky gobble. I look at those surrounding me with pleading eyes.

maryrobyn
01-26-2011, 08:53 PM
I am naked as I walk towards you. My saggy breasts jiggle & your eyes look at them & my thick dark pussy hair. I know you smoke from your file so I have a cigarette & light it. I inhale deeply & pull your head close to me & blow the smoke into your open mouth hard. It goes to the back of your throat as you try to inhale it deeper into your lungs. You exhale it finally & it did help you endure the pain. Your eyes ask me to do it again but I have other plans for the cigarette. I lift your left breast & rub the nipple & massage the whole breast as I take another deep inhale. I blow the smoke onto your tit & move the cigarette towards it. Your eyes widen as you realize what is going to happen. I push the glowing tip onto your nipple & hold it there for a bit, the pain is terrible as your nipple burns. I take away the cigarette & there is a dark spot on the nipple as a burn. You are in agony but keep quiet, I like that. I rub the burn to make it hurt worse. Then I start a sequence of puff, exhale, burn the breast & then repeat it. You are sweating now but still silent as I mark your breast all over with dark spots indicating burns that are very painful. I tell you the cigarette is almost finished but there isno ashtray to put it out so I will have to do something else. By now you know it will involve pain. I move the cig down to your pussy bush & push it into the hair! The hair cracks & sizzles as I push it through to the skin where I put the smoke out. The pain explodes & you are dancing in agony but still suffering in silence. Such a turn on for a woman like me. You are covered in sweat & breathing hard. In order to comply with the request to spit on you, I gather as much saliva & phlegm in my mouth as I can. I then SPIT it on the burned breast & it lands just above the aerola. It is a quarter sized glob & I then rub it all over the breast & massage the burns too just to increase the pain in the tortured tit. I tell you it will help the pain, I do not say it will help it increase in agony but you discover this for yourself. So as I walk away you stand there in silence & agony with your left breast covered in spit & burns. That was fun. Suffer bitch!

subrob99
01-30-2011, 11:23 AM
While all of this is going on I am giving my master a blow job. Just before he shoots is load in my mouth he tells me not to swallow. He just gave me one of the largest loads I have received and tells me to spit it in your mouth. You are in the middle of the room and you see what you thought was a woman in a real short skirt and heals walking towards you but then you notice the small package. You do not know what to think. So I can get you to open your mouth wide. I reach down and squeeze your nipples as hard as I can. Once you open your mouth I look you straight in the eye spit the load of cum from my mouth into yours. Not expecting it to be cum you let some dripple out of your mouth and down your chin. I wipe it up with my finger and stick it in your mouth.

Yamato
02-19-2011, 08:18 AM
I'll come back later.

I come back much much later and to my astonishment see that you're still there. I see you're debilitated and enfeebled, your head is hanging down and your long auburn hair cascading down towards the ground. Your arms are all that's holding your entire upper body weight causing an intense pressure to be exerted on your wrists which have changed colors from a normal fleshy beige to a black and blue and red look. Your entire skin complexion has dramatically changed to a sickly pale look. You've obviously been abandoned, discarded and rejected. Such a pity really. Whomever put you there obviously has no claim what so ever to you any longer. I leave the room again...............

I come back later with a dirty, oily heavy canvas bag with simple straps sewn into it slung across my back. The first thing I do is to remove your ring gag. I then reach into my bag and pull out a water bottle and lift your head to help you swallow; you have so little strength left in you. I reach into my bag and cut the bolt to your leather collar and remove it. I proceed to cut the rest of the chains and release you. As I cut the very last chain you fall to the ground. I see your eyes go wide with hope and fear intermingled but I ignore that. I bind your hands and ankles together with simple rope and take a simple oily rag that I use to clean my tools and insert it into your mouth and take another one and tie it around your head. Reaching down I sling you over my shoulders and drop you into the trunk of my car and close it. It makes a heavy thud. I go back again and take the collar and hang it on a ceiling chain symbolically. I go back to the car, start the engine and drive off...