PDA

View Full Version : looking for pet.

wolfs_grace
01-26-2011, 08:00 AM
I am currently looking for a submissive bisexual pet. I am owned, with Master. You must be willing to be shared. Online to begin, you must except training.

wolfs_grace owned by Master DesertWolfAZ

youko
03-13-2011, 03:28 PM
i am a 24 year old bisexual femail. i am five foot three inches tall and have brown hair that is cut short and currently dyed red. i have blue/grey eyes that change color with my mood and what color i whear. i have four tattoos and my nose and ears pierced. i am more than willing to be shared, in fact i would quite enjoy it. i have some expeirience in the lifestyle but am eager for more, and more than willing to be trained to whatever You need. i live in Oregon so i am not all that far away so if it came to relocating that would not be a problem. perhapes even a visit could be set up some time in the future if things really worked out? but of course that would be completely up to You and Your Master. i am very open minded and enjoy trying new things both vanilla and in the lifestyle my thing is to try something at least once before i decide i don't like it. My only limits are scat and bestiality. the things i enjoy most are spankings, floggings, caning, whipping, vampirism, pet play, humiliation, anal play, knife play, fire play, sensory depervation, bondage, mumification, orgasm denile, forced orgasms, and TPE just to name some. Some of my vanilla interests are reading, writing, ( i write storys, poems, and songs) doing art, (pottery, drawing, painting,and crafts such as making dream catchers ) listening to music, playing vidieo games, riding horses, and working with all sorts of animals. i am going to be going to collage to be a vet tech somthing i have wanted to be since i was eight or nine. (i have always wanted to work with animals but at first i wanted to be a jocky) if You or Your Master need any more information You can reach me here or at my email adress poison_gurl47@hotmail.com i hope You will consider me thank you for taking the time to read this youko the nine tailed fox.