PDA

View Full Version : Obedience training

midlandsguy1982
02-07-2011, 09:25 AM
I am 28, male from the uk. I am looking for a slut sub into humiliation, pain and orgasm control.

I am looking for someone who is fun and opened minded, I seek to please my sub as much to please myself.

You will be tasked and expected to meet online at pre-arranged times.

Camera is essential and cam would be preferable. I wouldnt ask anything of my sub i wouldnt do in return so I there also own a camera and cam to show how pleased I am with my sub.

I enjoy starting slow, learning about my subs likes, limits and dislikes before slowly pushing my subs beyond any original limits.

I will eventually expect full and complete submission and I am free with my punishments as i am with my rewards.

I have had 5 subs before with varying degrees of success however due to time differences and work commitments they didnt work out.

As i have said i am from the uk and work shifts so I can be available all different hours.

Experience isnt essential just a willingness to be a slut sub you are is all i am looking for. Age and race are not important to me.

pm me if you feel you are the right sub for me.

donjuan
03-12-2011, 12:47 AM
new, willing to learn. Do you take on male's to train?

midlandsguy1982
03-16-2011, 12:42 PM
giving this thread a bump, after having met a suitable sub the time difference became an issue so we decided it was better to stop.

I am currently looking for another female sub to train.

You will be expected to be obedient, meet online at pre-arranged times and complete tasks including photos and eventually perform for me on cam.

If you think you are suitable and can please me send me a private message.

I am looking for a women of any age and someone who is able to meet me at uk times (although i can be flexible within reason)