PDA

View Full Version : may I join?

amina{tiberias}
02-09-2011, 10:03 PM
I would like to join. I love readin stories on here and have just started writing my first story, and would really like to get some help.

Venom
02-13-2011, 01:16 PM
Hello Hiro, I am one of the Level 4 authors.

Unfortunately, there is currently no Level 1 administrator, but if I remember correctly, all newbies have to complete some standard assignments. Best to start with the ever-popular 25-word essay "Why do I want into the Writers Block".

amina{tiberias}
02-14-2011, 07:32 AM
I have many stories in my heart ready to be written,but because of my lack if proper grammor and spelling It blocks the flow of my stories. I wrote my first story on here in the bloggs section,because 1 I diden't know if it would be long enough for the story section. but also I knew that my writing was not up to the standards that the other stories were. I have had many friends read my story and they all said it is good , but that the gramor and spelling really need help. That was when I was refered to you. If you could read my story and see what I mean you will understand what I am talking about. My story is in the blog section called alaska extreem. http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/entry.php/1140-alaska-extreem Thanks for your possable help.

Venom
02-14-2011, 12:56 PM
I will send you a private message.