PDA

View Full Version : Seeking an online female

BandBMaster
02-14-2011, 01:32 PM
I am seeking a submissive or slave female to serve me. I am looking for a female that enjoys or fantasies about submitting to the authority and control of a respectful but strong Master. As your Master I will respect your limits while over time, pushing some of the softer ones. If I do decide to take you on, I will teach you what it means to be a submissive or slave in areas of which interests you. But also in complementary areas that interest me too, for example sexual play & orgasm control, tits and cunt bondage pain and pleasure. While exploring the lifestyle together and balancing our desires in to one relationship.

If you are new to the lifestyle or have limited experience I will start off slowly with you, exploring and prodding while you are adjusting and learning what it's mean. Each online session or a session away from me will involve pushing and taking more control away from you. If you are already experienced, then the transition will be faster to a point, while we are exploring each other.

This type of relationship in my experience, is about giving and taking. I will with help from your find the correct balance of your real life with this side of your life. This lifestyle that I am offering is suited to any female if I think that you can give me what is required. When contacting me, I want you to tell me more about yourself, any limits you might have.