PDA

View Full Version : What makes a good dildo?

mastercoyote
12-16-2004, 07:33 AM
Greets all,

I've been looking at various websites that carry dildos and vibrators. I want to have a nice collection for my slave, since neither of us are at all interested in a M/M/F scene. I also want to use some of them for her ass training.

A particularly interesting toy I found was an attachment for the venerable Hitachi wand: the Gee Whiz (http://www.vixencreations.com/store/geewhiz.html). I've already used the wand by itself for slow torture, by having her strapped down tight and spread-eagled on the bed with the wand suspended from the ceiling so it barely - just barely - makes contact. Makes for a lot of fun watching her squirm her hips around trying to get enough contact to get off. After about 20 min or so she's practically screaming for release, especially when I give the second string a tug from my chair, to get the wand swinging like a pendulum - bump, bump, bump. Or I'll just pull it out of her reach for awhile right when she's found a good position. I think the Gee Whiz will make an interesting variation on this.

But I digress. Here's my questions:

1. What's your fav material: silicone, pyrex, jelly, etc.
2. Any particular cleaning or wear and tear problems with the above?
3. What's your fav lube for vaginal use and anal use?
4. What are some fun and creative techniques you've come up with, using your toys?

I've already read all the typical info out there, but I'd like to hear some personal accounts. For instance, all the sites rave about how their customers love pyrex glass dildos, but to me they look too rigid for practical use.

Thanks!

Pandora's Box
12-16-2004, 11:06 AM
Toys! :devious:

One of my very favorite subjects. :D

I use pyrex butt plugs. I have two of them. The reason I like them is that they stay put. They're usually only about 4 inches tall from stem to stern so the rigidity isn't an issue. However they are not comfortable for sleeping with them in, just because of that rigidity.

I also have a blue jelly one. Though it's larger than the pyrex ones (in width and length) it is more comfortable to sleep in because of it's softness. However it gets stained pretty easily.

For basic cleaning, I use warm soapy water to clean. Then spray with alcohol and finish off with a rinse under water. That's my standard cleaning method for all my toys. Haven't had any issues yet.

For pussy toys, I have both dildoes and vibes. My personal faves are the vibes with sleeves over them. Plain vibes are pretty boring to me. No 'texture'. ;) But ones with sleeves combine the best of both worlds - texture and sensation.

I like a variety of lubes. I don't often need vaginal lube but when I do, I tend to prefer something like astroglide. When it comes to anal lube, I prefer something a bit more jelly like. Thin lubes like astroglide drip all over the place. One of the ones I've been using lately is "Joy Jelly". It's one of the more reasonable priced ones.

Kama Sutra also puts out a nice oil. It has a very slight heating tingling sensation. I prefer it for body or vaginal use though. It's too runny for anal use. Drips all over the damn place.

That's all I can think of for now. :)

mastercoyote
12-16-2004, 11:21 AM

One of my very favorite subjects

Good times! As long as we're on the subject, as a woman what do you think of the above game? Now I'm thinking that a great trick with the Gee Whiz would be to sit at the foot of the bed, a string running to the suspended Hitachi so I can drive my slave nuts by pulling the GW out almost all the way, then releasing the string so it "falls" back into her quickly. I could also give the string some quick little jerks...

Hmmm... the more I think about it, this mod of our usual game has endless possibilities! :devious:

Dngnkeeper
12-16-2004, 03:12 PM

One of my very favorite subjects. :D :)

Me too :)

Got to agree with Pandi on the Pyrex and add that they can also resonate. Can be quire different. You might also consider steel dildos and plugs. While rigid like the Pyrex the weight and heat factors are a lot of fun. I have several and they have enjoyed allot. Real durable too.

As for the material I prefer something thats got a smooth outer surface. Not those great dildos that are very realistic in feel and appearance but have a sponge like consistency. For anal stuff that is.

As for cleaning I like to wash with dish soap and then bleach if they have seen any anal use. Another reason for the nonabsorbent surface.

For anal lubes there is always the 'all vegetable, all digestible, Crisco' its been a staple in the gay community for decades. I don't know of any health risk. But I would like to hear for the medics. On the modern side I agree with Pandi thicker is better. Most of the stuff is water based too and that requires it be reapplied much more frequently. I look for silicone based with few if any additives. My current favorite is a store brand from a gay leather store on the coast. It is all silicone and fairly thick called 'Masters Lube'. It lasts a really long time and doesn't run and make a mess, but it's harder to clean up. Also if you have a source for the silicone used in the medical industry for lubing insertiables it's the best.

As for games, well this could go on all day. One of the my favorites is to use one of the plain vibrating eggs, with a wired remote, or a small vibrating plug. Put it in several hours before you hop in the sack and you will find a very excited partner. Also if after you are done and she is purring the night away and the little critter is still in place don't fear. Just pop in a fresh set of batteries and set the control so you can just feel it on the outside, about midrange. It most likely won't bother her sleep but can produce some pleasant dreams for her.

Pandi too bad you don't live closer or I would send you on a toy run. :D