PDA

View Full Version : Please vote for me!

Aurelie.Catena
02-28-2011, 01:36 PM
Hey! I really need your help here. The help of as many of you as possible.

Please fill the form here: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en_GB&formkey=dGNHRHo2OUhsck1IX2ZIcU1oNnNISUE6MQ#gid=0

I'm counting on you!

Snark
02-28-2011, 04:47 PM
The question is...how do you wish to be described? I thought "Internet slut" seems to fit from the Fetlife saga.

Aurelie.Catena
02-28-2011, 04:50 PM
No, please! I really need your help here. Please vote for one of the first three options. If possible the first or second.

You all know here that that's true. Please support me!

Snark
03-01-2011, 05:18 AM
For those of us who follow you on Fetlife, SMYW & Tumblr, you may have an uphill struggle!

Aurelie.Catena
03-01-2011, 06:27 AM
The question you all have to ask yourselves is not whether i am this or that, because i am probably a bit of each. But what is most characteristic of me. And in that case, i believe that "normal girl" or "roleplayer" is the best definition.

Also, you must all be aware that my cyber-freedom is at hand. Should you tell that i am a slut, my Master would be able to keep me in slavery for much longer, which has a very negative impact on my writing and roleplaying time. If you wish to see the following chapters of Ashagen posted any time soon, then vote for one of the first options (preferably "normal girl").

I need your help, you all friends of the Library.

Aurelie.Catena
03-01-2011, 01:49 PM
Ok, I see that you all find me to be a slut. Then just go vote for me as a slut. I will take my destiny upon myself.

And I know how filthy I can be and how you all see me. I am the whore and I love to be degraded and humiliated.

Vote for me as a whore, I love to be treated bad. I know I can't fool you guys. I am a slut

fantazmaster
03-05-2011, 01:20 AM
Aurelie,tried to vote for you,but got the message the spreadsheet is turned off.

Aurelie.Catena
03-05-2011, 03:26 AM
Yes, too late. The vote is closed... In my defavour... Sigh...