PDA

View Full Version : Give up control to me

MasterBrian
01-07-2011, 06:28 PM
I am looking for a slave that I can dominate online. I want my slave to be obedient, unless you like recieving punishments. Following my orders is a must, and completing my tasks is a must. I will respect any limits you may have, but anything else....is anything goes. Must reply with a valid email address.

Tamara816
01-10-2011, 03:09 PM
Hello Master Brian,
I am a sub looking to be dominated online. I am new to this kind of thing, but I love being dominated! I am open to trying new things and I am very obedient. My email address is TamaraI816@yahoo.com. Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know.
-Tamara

I am looking for a slave that I can dominate online. I want my slave to be obedient, unless you like recieving punishments. Following my orders is a must, and completing my tasks is a must. I will respect any limits you may have, but anything else....is anything goes. Must reply with a valid email address.

MasterBrian
01-20-2011, 10:10 AM
Hello slaves! Thank you for clicking on my post. As thanks I would like to offer you a CHANCE to be my online slave. But please, do not waste my time. If youre looking to just send a few emails and then call the quits, dont bother reading on...

Alright, if youre still reading, you are practically my slave already. So get ready to give up your mind and body like youve never done so before. Let me describe for you what you can expect out of being my online slave. I will cherish you as a Master should cherish his slave. I will not make you wait too long for your assignments/tasks for I want to fullfil your need to serve me. I will honor your limits and will not cross them without your agreement to do so. I will punish you for any disobedience so if youre naughty expect some pain(light/extreme pain can be agreed upon prior to deciding punishment).

As for what I expect from my slaves...I expect you to communicate with me often. If not daily, more than 4 days a week. I do understand that you, like a lot of people, may have a busy week, but if you cant find time to be ONLINE long enough to read and compose an email perhaps being an ONLINE slave isnt for you. I expect you to be respectful like a slave should be to their Master. I expect that since I will not make you wait too long for your assignments, you wont make me wait long for your completion of the assignment. I expect you to be honest with me. Dishonesty is a form of disobedience and will not be allowed. Many of the tasks I assign you will require proof of completion and ALL punishments will require proof of completion.

Now its time for you to tell me about yourself, slave. Private message me here or email me at dmandingmaster@yahoo.com . In the message: you must tell me your age, any experience you have(The more detail, the better), any limits you may have, What kinds of toys you own if any(not a requirement!) , and what fetishes youre interested in. Also, not required in the first email but if its not in the first email, it will be your first assignment...a picture. I want to see my beautiful slave. I prefer you to be naked for it but if youre new to taking nude pictures of yourself, clothes are allowed for this initial picture. But I warn you, get comfortable with your naked body.

If youre brand new to this without any experience, I am willing to train you into becoming my online slave. I will help you figure out what your limits are and if this role as an online slave is right for you. Just remember, I will not MAKE you do anything you do not want to do. Having an online relationship gives you the chance to enjoy the lifestyle in a safe and comfortable environment.

Thank you for reading my entire post. Hope you decide to become MY online slave but if you decide not to, I wish you luck in finding a Master thats right for you. Be safe!

Master Brian

MasterBrian
01-27-2011, 12:33 AM
Hello slaves! Thank you for clicking on my post. As thanks I would like to offer you a CHANCE to be my online slave. But please, do not waste my time. If youre looking to just send a few emails and then call the quits, dont bother reading on...

Alright, if youre still reading, you are practically my slave already. So get ready to give up your mind and body like youve never done so before. Let me describe for you what you can expect out of being my online slave. I will cherish you as a Master should cherish his slave. I will not make you wait too long for your assignments/tasks for I want to fullfil your need to serve me. I will honor your limits and will not cross them without your agreement to do so. I will punish you for any disobedience so if youre naughty expect some pain(light/extreme pain can be agreed upon prior to deciding punishment).

As for what I expect from my slaves...I expect you to communicate with me often. I do understand that you, like a lot of people, may have a busy week, but if you cant find time to be ONLINE long enough to read and compose an email perhaps being an ONLINE slave isnt for you. I expect you to be respectful like a slave should be to their Master. I expect that since I will not make you wait too long for your assignments, you wont make me wait long for your completion of the assignment. I expect you to be honest with me. Dishonesty is a form of disobedience and will not be allowed. Many of the tasks I assign you will require proof of completion and ALL punishments will require proof of completion.

Now its time for you to tell me about yourself. Private message me here or email me at dmandingmaster@yahoo.com . In the message: you must tell me your age, any experience you have(The more detail, the better), any limits you may have, What kinds of toys you own if any(not a requirement!) , and what fetishes youre interested in.

If youre brand new to this without any experience, I am willing to train you into becoming my online slave. I will help you figure out what your limits are and if this role as an online slave is right for you. Just remember, I will not MAKE you do anything you do not want to do. Having an online relationship gives you the chance to enjoy the lifestyle in a safe and comfortable environment.

Thank you for reading my entire post. Hope you decide to become MY online slave but if you decide not to, I wish you luck in finding a Master thats right for you. Be safe!

Master Brian

MasterBrian
03-07-2011, 12:39 AM
I am searching for a submissive slave to have an online relationship. My slave should be honest and open to trying different things. Be willing to accept tasks through emails and chat. I am a patient and understanding master but do not waste my time. Only respond if you're serious about wanting to serve in an online relationship. PM me on here or email me at demandingmaster@yahoo.com

MasterBrian
03-11-2011, 02:45 PM
I am still searching for an obedient online sub/slave. I want someone who is willing to let me control them through chats and emails. I want someone who will obey without hesitation and who will find pleasure in serving me. I want my sub/slave to be committed to pleasing me.

I will humiliate you when I feel like it. I will punish you when you deserve it. And I will reward you when you earn it. Pretty much, as my sub you will be at my mercy. I will be in control of you. I will respect your limits and utilize your fetishes and desires. I am a fair but demanding master. I require complete honesty and obedience.

If you feel that you can be my perfect obedient sub/slave message me and tell me about yourself and include any limits and/or fetishes. I want you to tell me how much of a submissive pet you can be. I want to know what turns you on and what you have no desire in trying. If I am pleased with your message I will reply with my email and yahoo IM info.

I look forward to hearing from you.

donjuan
03-12-2011, 07:25 AM
str8 male sub willing to take on serious training.
You interested?