PDA

View Full Version : Searching for a story I seen on here a while back…

awolff
03-15-2011, 06:38 AM
It starts out as few teen in car, they get pulled over or have flat tire (runs in my mind there is cop or passer by that stop. they all get knocked out by some type of gas, chloroform. As they all wake up each is bound in a different predicament. The first is a guy his hand wrapped like a stump. With a girl on a table… table starts spreading her legs apart. A light shows the guy a bucket of grease, that he has to stick his hand into and then stick his fist into her pussy, to stop the table from splitting her in two…
Next part is…
Guy behind a glass wall.. head trapped still gun pointing at his head with some type of sand trigger for the gun. Girl has to do something (think suck something) to stop the sand from falling out of the box and blowing the guys head off..
Next part is…
A guy has to fuck (think it is hole in the wall) to keep from dyeing.
Next part is…
A girl has to set on this round hump and keep a lighted rod in her pussy to keep the room dark for so long…
Then they all get gassed again.
As they all wake up…. A guy is now strapped to the table… and girl is in his place, a girl with the gun pointed at her head…. And get fussy for me from there…….