PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on spanking

BDSM_Tourguide
02-01-2003, 01:18 AM
How many of you like to give/receive spankings?

What do you use them for? Enjoyment and arousal? Punishment and discipline? Both? Other reasons?

Do you like to be, or have your submissive, bound and helpless during the spanking, or do you prefer to allow/be allowed to squirm about?

I enjoy giving spankings, but I use the for various reasons. I tend to spank lightly with my hand or a flogger before or during sex to stimulate the sensations more. However, I like to hit harder and use a paddle or my new thick leather belt *beams with pride* for punishment. My submissive is not a pain slut at all, so pain is punishment for her.

As for bondage, I use a lot of mental bondage during spankings, especially punishments. I tell her to bend over and put her palms on the mattress and if she moves them, she gets five added to however many she's getting anyway.

However, during scenes, it's sometimes a lot of fun to tie her down before I spank her. She also enjoys being blindfolded, so she never knows what's coming. Spankings coupled with other forms of play (wax, ice, etc.) can really add new levels to her, and my, experience.

jeyline
04-20-2003, 11:53 AM
I like to be spanked.

This is sort of embarrassing, but I'll say it anyway; when I was a little kid I used to spank myself when I thought I'd done something wrong. :o

For me, spanking can be both exciting and arousing, and punishment all at the same time. On one level I like it, and on another I don't. (shrugs)

Um, I guess I like it both tied up and being loose, depending on the situation. I like being tied up, but for play acting, being free is more logical.

BDSM_Tourguide, I envy your sub.

BDSM_Tourguide
04-20-2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by jeyline
I like to be spanked.

This is sort of embarrassing, but I'll say it anyway; when I was a little kid I used to spank myself when I thought I'd done something wrong. :o

For me, spanking can be both exciting and arousing, and punishment all at the same time. On one level I like it, and on another I don't. (shrugs)

Um, I guess I like it both tied up and being loose, depending on the situation. I like being tied up, but for play acting, being free is more logical.

BDSM_Tourguide, I envy your sub.

Nothing to be embarrassed about. A lot of people learn of their submission fantasies when they are very young.

Humans are sexual beings. We Enjoy sex and tend to experiment with the things that turn us on. It's a completely natural thing.

I'm not sure if I would envy her, if I were you. Hehehe...

jeyline
04-20-2003, 04:01 PM
I'm not sure if I would envy her, if I were you. Hehehe...
I do. She's found a kind, knowledgable, caring person to be with.

BDSM_Tourguide
11-25-2004, 11:35 AM
Continuing in my efforts to get people round to reading the older stuff.

:bump: