PDA

View Full Version : another question (yes, I'm still here!)

mkp
03-23-2011, 08:34 PM
I mentioned in my last post that sometimes I feel really strange--good, but achey? Like, it's mostly in my wrists and down my spine. I feel relaxed and tense all at once and it *hurts* a little, in a good way, like when someone's kissing you but too lightly, if that makes sense? And

okay, I'm not sure I have an actual question, as such, but I don't know what to do about it. Sometimes it just happens on its own, and I can *make* it happen by holding my wrists together or above my head, behind my back, etc., but the ache just seems to build and build and then I have to stop because it's almost upsetting because *nothing* is happening and I don't even know what I want to happen and help?

karley
03-31-2011, 06:33 PM
Hmmm do you think it's a physical pain or something that manifests from your emotional state?

I know when I'm imagining/fantasizing a scene of my own submission I feel really good, but can take it so far that I get sort of upset because I don't have a dom and have to real myself back in before I take myself too far. Does that make sense? I'm not sure if this is the same as what you're feeling or if it was helpful to you, but I hope so. haha