PDA

View Full Version : lonely

Kellie
03-24-2011, 07:17 AM
I've been on this site for awhile now and I have had no luck finding a master or a mistress. My true want is to have a couple that needs a slave but in all just want someone to serve and please. I'm open minded and don't say no to much. If you are interested please email me at twistedbrooke22@gmail.com and please put whatever name you would call me in the subject line. Looking forward to meeting my new master, mistress, or both :)

Whisperz
03-24-2011, 11:31 AM
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/144-Personals

you may have more luck utilizing the personals forum...

Whisperz

denuseri
03-24-2011, 12:05 PM
And or visiting and participating activly in both the chat room and the forums.

Carpe Coma
03-24-2011, 07:33 PM
A month isn't that long to be looking, especially if you have any standards at all. Good masters/mistresses aren't grown on trees you know. It's not unusual for people to spend more than a year looking for something long term.

Misschief
04-20-2011, 10:06 PM
I have been looking for a female submissive for about ten years.. I actively sought one for about four of those years, though. Sort of the Holy Grail, IMHO, to find a suitable sub with similar interests.. Granted, I am in a long-term M/F relationship.. She would belong to me alone, but it never seems to go right.. She is either frightened by the fact that I am married to a man, or way to interested in my man..

As above, one month is not a long time to search..

Ozme52
04-26-2011, 09:14 AM
It took me nearly two years to gain enough credibility here to start inspiring enough confidence in others that I was safely meetable. Now perhaps subs don't need that much leadtime, but dominants who instantly contact everyone who is looking, perhaps need further scrutiny.

The personals are great but not really effective, imo, without also participating in the forums and/or the chat room... and being the forum conversations have persistance, that's the venue that allows others to get to know you by your opinions.

So... (now going on) two months isn't really all that long of a time, even in "online" time... and only 5 posts... constitutes barely a ripple in the online pond.

scarlet_85
04-27-2011, 01:33 PM
Like said above... a month is not that long. I stumbled across my Master. A great friend of mine that turned out to be more. I have posted else where that prior to any play between Him and I, there was 3 to 4 months of communication. Whether it be purely a fetish or an on demand lifestyle, there has to be a trust and respect present. After all.... you wouldn't just let anyone tie you up and have their way with you, right? Safe, sane, consensual.

Best of luck in your search :)

Zarine13
04-28-2011, 05:34 PM
Ive been looking for 7 months.. not online but RL. It's not easy. The more you put yourself out there the better your chances are :)