PDA

View Full Version : *kneels before you, awaiting Your consideration*

MissLilliRose
03-24-2011, 02:39 PM
i am a mature sub who loves to serve. i enjoy bondage, spankings, oral sex, giving and receiving massages, and finding out what makes her Master/Dom happy. i do have a mischievous streak and a wicked sense of humor both of which get me into trouble at times. i am seeking a Master/Dom who is firm, but loving, controlling but respectful and one who will push my soft limits but respect my hard limits as “No means No.”

i have a tender heart that loves deeply. i am a bit insecure in some areas of my life and i seek a Master/Dom who can help me grow in those areas. i learn quickly and can adapt to Your needs, wants and wishes, however, i am not a doormat or someone to be mistreated. i can and will stand up for myself if i am mistreated.

i am under the protection of StHendo and His_blizzard. Any prospective Master/Dom should contact StHendo or His_blizzard before contacting me. StHendo and His_gbizzard have the final say in all prospective Master/Dom. This is for my protection as well as Yours. Thank You for considering me and reading my profile.

StHendo
03-24-2011, 02:42 PM
lillirose is a good friend of mine and I want to see her do well. She is the second most loving person that I have met (I collared the first), and will be incredibly devoted to the right Master. I am determined to help her find that man. Please contact me through this site if you are interested in her.

MissLilliRose
03-24-2011, 03:38 PM
Thank You very much for Your kind words Sir and for Your support...

StHendo
03-25-2011, 07:42 AM
You are very welcome and are definately worth supporting

MissLilliRose
05-13-2011, 08:01 AM
No longer looking... Thank you.