PDA

View Full Version : a question for all Dominas

lejonhjarta
03-29-2011, 07:54 AM
my Domina and i are haveing some language trouble, she is used to being called the swedish equivilant of "Misstress", but A. she knows i don't speek swedish B. i don't have the right keys on my computer to put the right dots over letters to make it correct. now the real problem is i have been calling her "Ma'am" and she isn't verry happy with this, she is not displeased with me for it and has told me that it will work "untill we can find somthing better". basicly "Ma'am" makes her feel old, and "Misstress", well she just dosn't like the way it sounds.

so the big question is, Dominas, any better ideas? anything else you've had your subs call you?

any sugestions would be deeply apreciated by both my Domme and myself.

VaAugusta
03-29-2011, 09:11 AM
For Windows 7 users:

Windows Icon (start)--> All Programs--> Accessories--> System Tools--> Character map

There you can find it every letter imaginable, with the diaeresis even.
Windows XP users can find the same character map in following similar instructions but just slight difference.

lejonhjarta
03-29-2011, 09:15 AM
ahhhh, verry cool man, thanks, but realy we're trying to find somthing in english.

Liushka
03-29-2011, 11:46 AM
"Master" works even for a woman in my view, and you also have "My Lady" eventually.

98tiller
03-30-2011, 05:41 PM
How about just addressing her as"Domina" it has a very authoratative ring to it and does not have the tinge of age to it. My opinion is it sounds very classy and powerful at the same time.

lejonhjarta
03-30-2011, 06:15 PM
... tiller, that may be the best idea yet... why didn't either of us think of that? thanks alot man! i'll run that by her as soon as i can! :D