PDA

View Full Version : Problem...need to hear what you all know or think.

boundman
03-31-2011, 07:13 AM
So...this is pretty embarrassing for me to admit but Ive been having trouble performing the last few times my girlfriend and I have been in bed. To start things off I'm in my early 20's. I have a clean bill of health, and I'm pretty physically active. So my question is sence there seems to be no physical problems with getting an erection what is the problem? My girlfriend is very attractive and there's no doubt the feelings are there for her. It's not anything she is doing wrong but she does try to blame herself and that makes me feel worse. Could it be from stress or performance anxiety? Please help. Your feed back is very much appreciated and I hope this is in the right place.

denuseri
03-31-2011, 07:34 AM
Has anything changed recently in your life?

Do you smoke?

When was the last time you saw a doctor?

boundman
03-31-2011, 07:46 AM
The only thing that has changed is I lost my job around a month ago. I do not smoke, and I have been to a doctor oh a few months ago due to an ear infection or something (I can't quite remember) I do know that I have nearly perfect blood pressure. I have no physical problems, nothing really runs in my family with heart problems or circularity problems. I am at a loss for the cause of this issue.

13'sbadkitty
03-31-2011, 09:38 AM
i know that losing a job can create all sorts of anxiety and that itself can create that. I know that whenever the initial episode occurs it can create anxiety all on its own and become a self perpetuating cycle. While maybe men won't jump on the band wagon to admit it, but this isn't at all rare and baring medical issues can resolve on its own.

denuseri
03-31-2011, 10:43 AM
It sounds to me like Kitty is sugesting that if your heath is otherwise intact that you know of it could be a phycological issue but the penis is like the dip stick to a mans health, but you need to see a doctor about the disfunction to rule out the one or the other.

boundman
03-31-2011, 11:37 AM
Ok. Thanks for the advise.

Snark
04-01-2011, 02:55 PM
Do you get an erection at night when you dream? Do you wake up with a "morning woody"? If so then the problem likely isn't physical. If you don't, 98% of the time such symptoms are benign but aggravating. You're a little young for a loss of testosterone...BUT losing a job will likely signal a loss of confidence and at least some (if not a lot) depression. THAT can trigger a drop in testosterone. Combine the two and ... SO, change the venue - different room, go outside, spontaneous sex somewhere a bit edgy. Your profile states that you're a switch; let her take charge for a while. Make sure she understands that it ISN'T her fault...but she can make a contribution to the cure. You need confidence as well as desire. Losing the job is certainly hard on confidence. (I've been unemployed for two years, believe me I know. I'm also at the age that virtually no one will hire me. And I don't want to be a greeter at Wally World!) Anxiety over many things, including performance, can lead to a vicious spiral as 13'sBK stated. Have your honey tie you up and tease you for a few hours (maybe most of a day); then have her finish by sitting on your face and giving you a blowjob. If it doesn't work, have her come to my place and do it to me, I'll critique her style and give a few pointers.