PDA

View Full Version : 20 yr old Oklahoma Girl needs a firm hand

starvingslut
03-31-2011, 06:48 PM
So, I've figured out a few things. I need a Master close to home. I like pain, humiliation and degredation, romantic evenings, games, and I just have a general love of doing fun things.

I need a Master who will stick to his word. I don't want him to promise something and it fall through. I don't want my Master to tell me to clean the bathroom and me beg enough and get out of it. I want my Master to use me like a fuck object but I also want to know he cherishes and loves me after we're done. I love name calling, but that usually only tends to be when we're alone. Calling me names will drive me up the wall in a good way. I need my Master to understand that there are days where I just need to be left alone for a few hours to calm down and relax. I also want him to be understanding and respectful. Treating me like a lady in front of others. If there are any more questions, please feel free to message and ask. Thank you

starvingslut

MasterZ33
04-03-2011, 10:58 AM
Hello. I am willing to take you on as a slave. I am possibly going to be moving down towards you soon for my job, but would love to dominate you online first.

Hamishlacastle
04-18-2011, 01:13 AM
I am too far away, but I see your still looking better to take your time than make a mistake. Be wise and check out any prospective masters. chat on line first and then meet only in public places. There are sadists, and worse out there. be careful. There are also decent masters, you just have to be patient. If you see me on line remind and we can chat in PM. Read the rules, and info in here

Doc Bruce
05-07-2011, 05:33 PM
Greetings.......my name is Bruce and yes....I am a dom......and yes I am looking for a sub or slave to serve and be trained. If you would like to talk be my guest and drop by my post to ask questions you may have........Until then be safe and happy.......

domaster
05-12-2011, 02:01 AM
23/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (webcam required)

hello
im domaster 23yo male master

master loooking for slave -submissive being dominated controled & humiliated
i have my own slaves site with chat room
& im looking for slave girl

i have a slaves girls need partner slaves to serve in at the same time on the chat room for onlin session with a girl slave as partner slave

likes: dominating controling & humiliating + lots of thing ...
deslikes : no poop . no Family ...

if ur Interested "pm me" for more Explaination
ps :
u will get my site link only after accepting