PDA

View Full Version : Play Piercing

scarlet_85
04-01-2011, 09:39 PM
This is the most recent topic between my Master and I. I'm slightly hesitant with it even though we are both very interested in it. I think starting on shoulders, belly, and thighs would be a good start and then work up to the clit and nipples.

Any thoughts, suggestions, or concerns? Any feed back would be greatly appreciated. :)

denuseri
04-02-2011, 08:49 AM
Saftey first...kink second.

And remember...you may find that it will leave a scar where you do it.

It will help to have a good knowledge of anatomy too, one can loose feeling in areas from scar tissue build ups and or initial damage of the needle insertion.

We would see a lot of this at the fetishballs, especially in combination with suspensions, its allways a great crowd pleaser.

In fact...I would reccomend that you both maby go attend a seminar at a fet-con and or a suspension play demo and or a couple of other demos on needle play before going hog wild on your own with it first. Not only will you be safer that way if and when you do decide to play with the needles, you will also perhaps loose some of the inheirent aprehension involved with it as you become more familar.

scarlet_85
04-02-2011, 09:00 AM
I have been looking for BDSM expos in my area. Most will involve travel. My biggest concern is health risks. Even with simple belly button and eyebrow piercing, you are at risk for infection. We have not discussed suspension at this point. It's pretty much the basics right now. I know that I'd like to try weaving two parallel rows of needles together in the form of a corset, but that seems a little extreme for beginners. Thank you for your input! I will definitely look into it more before we jump the gun.

votre_chèrie
04-06-2011, 04:17 PM
I wouldn't recommend DIY corset piercings. They have a very high rate of rejection, as with all surface piercings. This site (http://bodypiercingplus.com/body-piercing/corset-piercing.html) has a pretty good summary of the risks of doing them. If you want them to have any chance of being permanent I would much more strongly recommend having a professional do them.

scarlet_85
04-10-2011, 09:19 PM
Ok, with all of that being said... has anybody done it and enjoyed it? Or didn't like it?