PDA

View Full Version : 20yr old slave looking for master/mistress online and rl fun im not boverd witch

dirtyslaveboy11
04-03-2011, 01:55 PM
Hi there, my name is dirty slave boy (josh).

I am a slave and I have been searching for a long term online or maybe ofline master/mistress for a while and have yet to find anyone suitable, everyone seems to only be interested in want a single session.

I am 5,8ft tall with brown hair, green eyes and of average weight and build. I live with my mum and my step dad and my two sisters.

The gender, age and appearance of my master or mistress doesnt matter to me, I want someone who is kind,caring,strict and who will use me for there plessure, will push my limits and no hesitate to punish me if I step out of line. I want to be used for my masters or mistress enjoyment, so I will be more than happy to do anything that does not go against my limits as I enjoy serving and being controlled.

I am also open to the idea of blackmail. I think it sounds like a very good way of getting me to push my limits and it will make me more determined to please my master or mistress because if i dont everybody will see how much of a slut i really am. I will be willing to give up usernames and passwords to online accounts, email accounts and messenger accounts to make this possible, and provide my master or mistress with any pictures required, or let my master video webcam sessions to use for blackmail, or my masters own enjoyment. This will only be a possibility after a great deal of trust has been built up though.

I am a bit of an exhibitionist, the thought of having my pictures shared with people or made public is very exciting for me, so I would love the opportunity to preform for your friends, loaned out to other masters or made to preform for an audience. Although If my master wants to keep me all for him/herself that is fine.

Below is my list of interests:

Pain
CBT
Humiliation
Semi public
Anal
Cum Play
Orgasm control/denial
Offline tasks
Being loaned out/preforming for others as described above
Scat
urine

Limits

family
friends
perm damage
blood
extreme pain
full public

Anything not on my limits list I will more than likely be happy to try.

I have a digi cam, and I also have a webcam.

To own me add me on msn on imasissyboy@live.com or PM me on here im on both alot of the time.