PDA

View Full Version : Sub TS/CD looking for Mistress/Master Texas

mika
04-04-2011, 01:01 PM
Hello,

In case you didn't read my intro I will repeat it.

I am TS/CD (not sissy, I am not into all the frilly baby-doll stuff), at the moment I just cross-dress, I am seeing a doctor now trying to get started on Hormone Replacement Therapy.

As far as the world that is BDSM, well I am submissive for starters and consider myself open minded and willing to explore most aspects. Not down with scat, blood, extreme pain (which is defined by the one receiving it of course), and no breath play or being confined in small spaces.

Anyway, I created this account to review a story but I may as well see if I can meet any cool new friends while here, you never know what lies ahead until it is behind you.

Oh yes, I almost forgot the basics. I am 28 5'9'', 155lbs, and bi I prefer women but can go either way.

Would like to find RL and if I found the right one I would be willing to try online.

I would love to find someone that could help with my feminization and help push me to become the woman I need to be, like I said I do plan on starting HRT and living full time as a female and until I can get the Hormones I have been taking herbal supplements.

Another fantasy that I have that pertains more to the men is rape role-play, with limits set beforehand.

Unfortunately I am recently out of the Army, so I do not have any pics of me dressed, it is something I have always wanted to do but have just recently began.

I am willing to give most things a try so long as my limits listed above are respected.

I really would love to hear back from you all:o

TTYL

Mika

Misato36
04-17-2011, 08:09 PM
My name is Misato. I would like to get to know you. If you would just like to chat my yahoo screen name is Misato036