PDA

View Full Version : Bondage Advice

crossyourx3
04-09-2011, 09:27 AM
My man likes me to be dominate. I need some good punishment ideas. Also what are some good rules and guidelines I should have for him
Please share

Ozme52
04-10-2011, 10:03 AM
Well, in order to provide those rules and guidelines, we would need to know what you already do or have already rejected.

Please share. ;)

flying66
04-12-2011, 07:48 AM
also, minor thing but you've a grammatical error that's bugging me... it's "(the top likes) to be dominant" or "to dominate (the sub)" or "(the sub likes) to be dominated"

to expand more on Ozme52's comment, the first person you should talk to about rules and guidelines should be your partner. What do they want to try? What do they fantasize about? What parts of those fantasies are JUST fantasies and should be kept that way? What are their limits (for the session)? What are their hard limits?

strap-ons? feathers? blindfolds? gags? servitude? walking around naked? sex in public? crawling? eye contact restrictions? clothing restrictions? speech restrictions?

scarlet_85
04-15-2011, 11:57 PM
I love this site! It's like a support group! In saying that, I'm sure you will find some good punishment ideas. I absolutely *hate* my feet being touched. So, a form of punishment I could potentially receive would be my feet tickled with a feather. This could be sensation play as well, but its so dreadfully excruciating to have my feet touched!

As far as setting guidelines... communication is key. I feel that anything can be accomplished through conversation. If you and your sub throw all the details on the table, guidelines will form naturally from it. :)