PDA

View Full Version : Scat-toiletslave-stories & real life

slavish05
04-13-2011, 05:17 PM
i've read some stories about scatslaves and the Masters & Mistresses there like to use humans as theirs living toilets.
Are there some Women or Men there enjoy to have a living toilet in Theirs everyday around in the world?
i'm just so very curious, because i like the stories, and would like to meet a Mistress or Master there enjoy to degrade me so much.

kacper
04-14-2011, 05:21 AM
humiliation.com visit this site ...u can find lots of forced scat eating videos !!!

slavish05
04-14-2011, 01:32 PM
wow thanks alot my friend,,, i will do it right now, thanks again

Ged
07-17-2011, 04:26 AM
I enjoy it, though it's hard to find people quite as talented as in the stories ;)

UnholyAdvent
07-17-2011, 07:56 AM
I've also come across a number of subs begging to be shit on, covered in it, and even in crapping in their mouth. Along with the scat they would also worship the penis/vagina as a sacred drinking fountain and blessing of a golden shower.
As a dom I personally enjoy a personal portapotty with all the sense of control and humiliation that comes with it. The best experience I've had was pissing on my slave covered in shit in our backyard where our neighbors could see and hear me verbally degrade him. The look of humiliation on his face was the perfect kodact moment lol :)

slavish05
07-18-2011, 06:39 AM
To UnholyAdvent; yeah it must had been very great to see that, also for Your neightbouer,,, my wish is to find a person like You.
slavish05

Silus
07-18-2011, 08:04 AM
Until the neighbors call the cops and you have to answer why your covered in shit and getting yelled at like a boot camp recruit.

UnholyAdvent
07-18-2011, 08:33 AM
Until the neighbors call the cops and you have to answer why your covered in shit and getting yelled at like a boot camp recruit.

Good thing I have the right to do whatever I want on my property then :) so long as it wasn't my slave who called the cops I wouldn't have to explain anything to anyone and the most they could have done was site me for indecent exposure which I would have settled outside of court.

slavish05
07-18-2011, 01:09 PM
i would not only focus on the badest senario when i was forced into such things here but only enjoy it all what i could,,,, and think back on it when i was been older lol

slavish05
07-19-2011, 03:27 AM
Sorry for my bad english, but what i would like to say was,,,, instead of thinking about the police there maybe would come and say hmmmmm hmmmmm what's going on here, hmmmm, so would i better like to focus on what happend to me as a slave right now,,, and this is maybe the most horny thing for me in this life, and therefore i would like to enjoy this moment very much instead of be afraid of many other things, lol.

slavestephen
07-25-2011, 02:28 PM
wow thanks alot my friend,,, i will do it right now, thanks again

Its nice to know other people are interested I love been a human toil ate but its rare you find a mistress who's that cruel to use you propally so we all keep trying