PDA

View Full Version : clitoris spanking..

babygirlE
04-16-2011, 11:35 AM
i use to get alot of clit spanking as punishment... in the moment never thought if it was dangerous or not but it did hurt as hell.... is it dangerous?

Snark
04-18-2011, 02:10 PM
When you say "used to", do you mean while growing up or by a Dom? With what instrument? Hand? Ruler? Crop? 6' cane? Pain is usually the body's way of saying "stop". The amount of pain generally indicates the potential for damage. (As in most things, your mileage may vary.) So what are the results? An abnormally shaped clit? A lack of sensation? An increase of sensation? Did it explode and never grow back? Is it now larger than your thumb with green warts all over it? (If so, please upload the pix.) A few details of the current situation might be helpful for a more accurate and specific answer!

denuseri
04-18-2011, 02:17 PM
It all depends on how hard, where and what, as well as whats happening after...as Snark is saying.

Are you having dificulties peeing after? Are you loosing sensation due to your activities?

babygirlE
04-18-2011, 11:31 PM
thank you for replying, and yes i was having lots of pain when going to the bathroom.. i went to the doctor today and he gave me a cream and a medicine.. i use to get it with the belt and with a wooden ruler *shivers just thinking about it* . But thank you so much for worrying and replying it really means alot to me :)

denuseri
04-19-2011, 08:41 AM
Well if thats the case, you may wish to limit whats being done down there a bit, it sounds like your cuaseing actual damage.

I would also not reccomend using things with sharp edges, like certian kinds of belts or rulers on certian areas, (like on or near the uretheral opening) the sides can come down unevenly and then the force of the blow ends up consentrated in a narrow region instead of being more evenly distrinuted.