PDA

View Full Version : looking for a teacher

submissive_confused
04-20-2011, 12:59 AM
I have been allowed by my master to come onto this website in search of either a dom or other sub to try and teach me how to be a good subt

Misschief
04-20-2011, 09:55 PM
In the realm of BDSM (and, quite frankly, the majority of the mundane world), being "good" at anything is hugely subjective..

I am going to assume your Master is male and you are female? It does not matter, but you should offer a little more in the manner of specifics.. Are you looking to be publicly humiliated, or just trolling for quick masturbation material?

In any event, it would be in your Master's best interest to teach you how his "good" submissives should/n't exist, in and out of his presence..

I am always happy to share my perspective and singular understanding on the realm of power exchange..

submissive_confused
04-20-2011, 11:09 PM
You are correct in saying I'm female and my master is male ...
What I really would like to know is how to be able to deal with commands and pain while still pleasing my mastere by doing as he says

lexora
04-20-2011, 11:36 PM
do your best to do the commands and it takes time to get use to pain levels really there is no one way that works for all you just have to do your best and try harder

submissive_confused
04-20-2011, 11:51 PM
Also sometimes when my master speaks to me I find my self disobeying an order because it wasn't good enough sometimes I get punished and other times he wonders what he's done wrong..

How can I make him better at being dominant ?

lexora
04-20-2011, 11:53 PM
well... talk to him Oo tell him how you feel and so on, part of the life is being honest :) so be honest with each other

submissive_confused
04-21-2011, 12:02 AM
I have done and he doesn't think there is any problem and he thinks that he is good dom but another sub told him he needed some training and so he has signed up to this website also..

I was just wondering if there was anything you know of that we can read or watch to learn how to be 'better' as such

lexora
04-21-2011, 12:04 AM
nothing to really read or watch. You can only learn so much with reading and watching, and in stories or videos it can be far fetch at times.

Your best bet is real life exp really. Being he seems like he thinks he is perfect I do not think that is a good start ><

denuseri
04-21-2011, 09:47 AM
You could both benifit from reading "The Loving Dominant" by Wiseman

The Forums here also have a wealth of information.

Contacting one's local scene for real life experience is rather easy depending on which part of the world one lives in.

In so far as people online giving you or him advice I highly reccomend you cross check anything your told through other resources.