PDA

View Full Version : Straight Jackets ;)

scarlet_85
04-27-2011, 02:21 PM
Just curious if any of you have implemented a straight jacket into a play scene. I'm very interested in it and thought I'd get opinions from all of you.

Any of you that have tried it felt smothered, anxious, panicked...?

thamlin
05-25-2011, 05:37 PM
i had a strait jacket on once and not related to sex and it felt snug like cacoon and the only reson i did was on a bet that i couldn't escape it but i did and made $2hundred to

Angelkisses
05-25-2011, 07:02 PM
i've never had a straight jacket in a scene (or otherwise) but it happens to be a limit for me. i know i would feel claustrophobic immediately. if you don't have panic attacks when restrained you might be ok :) gl

scarlet_85
06-01-2011, 09:24 AM
AngelKisses... love the avi!! I have a 3 ring collar and love it!!

Anyway, in a normal everyday state of mind any restriction would make me panic. However, when I'm with Him, the more bound I am, the safer I feel. It's like I'm content. I def want to try it. I think it would be very erotic :)

armybondy
06-12-2011, 06:49 PM
Now you got me wanting to experiment with it, too. Not sure how I'll react, since I do have panick attacks on occassion.

scarlet_85
06-13-2011, 09:28 AM
For me, neo.g in a BDSM scene, all the rules change. I trust Him so much that I find myself being able to do things I normally couldn't or wouldn't do. Definitely a trust factor.

ickleimi
06-29-2011, 06:56 PM
weird topic to come across when my dom and I are looking at buying one at the moment..... ironically for its traditional use aswell as its fetish use.... the joys of depression!

scarlet_85
06-29-2011, 09:37 PM
I randomly came across this kink while using Google to look into something else. I was like: WHAT?!?!? lol Either way, I plan on trying it eventually. It's not exactly at the top of my wish list, but it definitely made the cut. Please share your experience if you would like to. I would love to have another person's input on it. :)

SubKitsune
07-09-2011, 10:11 AM
I own a straight jacket for different reasons, and in a way it makes me feel safe, especially when i'm with my domme.

startinover
07-09-2011, 10:41 AM
Seems like a straight jacket has too much material. I don't mind being restrained but I like being uncovered. Don't care for latex either.

didoanna
07-19-2011, 02:12 PM
Umm..I've gotta say I couldn't cope with a straight jacket. Just the thought of it makes me nervous and a bit loopy. I don't know why....I just can't cope with handcuffs or anything like that either. Just the way the Ol' Blonde Brain is wired I guess.

brace [EDQ]
01-08-2012, 11:35 AM
I would enjoy being strapped into a straitjacket. It seems so restrictive, yet so comfortable. Done right, it look so inescapable. I don't like how after a struggle, the straps seem to loosen as the slack gets worked out. Does anyone re-snug them after a brief struggle?