PDA

View Full Version : Big mistakes

babygirlE
05-01-2011, 05:08 PM
having lot of feelings didnt know how to let them out so I thought i would write it down.. :(

i did a terrible thing.. and im trying to make up for it, but seems that not matter what I do is never enough to make up for my mistake, im afraid to loose a person i so much love and wish to be his again .. like i was some time ago :( it really hurts to see him and no be his.. all tho i know i diserve all of this and more but it does hurt....

I know he knows i love him and i know that inside him he still loves me and cares about me even tho he is mad for what i did i hope someday he forgives me.. and take me back:(

shy_lovegirl[Quest10]
06-11-2011, 01:16 PM
Hey baby,

i am sorry to hear your hurting *hugs* i hope he will find in his soul to forgive you and give you a second chance,
i will not say to start fresh as you now learned from your mistakes so your a better sub,woman,person..
All the best to you
shy

Jacee
06-12-2011, 12:50 PM
*hugs* to you baby, i wish the best for you and your situation. i find sometimes writing down my thoughts is a good way for me to really be honest with myself and when i go back and read what i wrote it helps me discover and understand my feelings better.

Again best wishes to you,
jacee xxx