PDA

View Full Version : New, young, and curious.

Subsunshine
05-03-2011, 10:30 PM
I've been drawn to this lifestyle for awhile now and i am looking for somebody to help teach me and help me grow and find myself. I want to continue to learn about this lifestyle and i want to find the right person to help me do that. I'd be very interested in hearing from Everyone and i hope you make the time and effort to contact me. I'll be waiting(:

EnvisionPosition
05-05-2011, 10:18 AM
Hello, first a little about me. I have been in the D/s Lifestyle over 30 yrs and have taught a few in that time. I wouldnt mind talking with you but will say that if you are serious about learning, then be true to yourself. So tell me a bit about you. What have you learned so far? What is it you want to know? How long have you been interested? These are some of the questions I'de like to know the answers too. Im not here to play games nor am I here to waste your time. I am real time and not one of the players, or wanna bes that you often encounter in real time or chatrooms. If I have caught your attention so far, come to my profile page and leave a message. Thank you

Doc Bruce
05-07-2011, 05:11 PM
Good Evening......My name is Bruce as you have noticed I am sure.......in the time that I have been a dom I have noticed many new subs that want to "try it out". This is a dangerous way but I understand your fears as this is a new lifestyle for you and I am sure you are somewhat fearful of what may happen. The best way to proceed is to ask your questions. If you have questions, be my guest and ask. You will find there are many out there with many different agendas, some straight forward and some certainly not. My position is simple.....I am a dom and do not believe in sugar coating or giving washed out lies to lure others in. If you would like to talk a while drop by my post and leave a message.........Take care and enjoy the life as it is a first class style as long as it is what you want..........All the best

domaster
05-12-2011, 02:10 AM
23/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (webcam required)

hello
im domaster 23yo male master

master loooking for slave -submissive being dominated controled & humiliated
i have my own slaves site with chat room
& im looking for slave girl

i have a slaves girls need partner slaves to serve in at the same time on the chat room for onlin session with a girl slave as partner slave

likes: dominating controling & humiliating + lots of thing ...
deslikes : no poop . no Family ...

if ur Interested "pm me" for more Explaination
ps :
u will get my site link only after accepting

Hamishlacastle
05-22-2011, 01:26 AM
nnah, I am Canadian, and two pieces of advice. never give any personal detail out until you know someone well. get to know them online, and never meet someone except in a public place. I have chatted with many subs, and mastered a some. The one thing that sticks out in my mind is their first experience in real life. you must be cautious and never accept someone as your master, until you know him very well. and the older the better. In my opinion many so called masters are learning on the job so to speak. And you do not want to be a failed test. remind me I left you a message anytime you want to chat.