PDA

View Full Version : Kink and dating

fnoo
05-04-2011, 07:32 PM
I'm not only a kink virgin, but sexually inexperienced for my age. I'm trying to get into a romantic relationship, but since all of my sexual fantasy involve kink, whenever I go on an online date, there's no sexual chemistry.

I've looked at several of the "kink dating" sites, but all of them are mostly looking for people to play with, and that's not what I want. Also, since I really DON'T know what I'm doing, I am very uncomfortable going to a kink-themed group by myself. Also, that seems like a weird setting for meeting a potential relationship...

So, does anyone know about an site that caters to kinksters who are interested in actually dating, not just finding a master, or a slave, or someone to play with?

thanks!

Nicipac
05-06-2011, 09:58 AM
Hello and Welcome
My answer to your question would be no I do not.
My questions for you after reading your post would be, would you not consider playing a form of dating? Is your sexual fantasy fulfillment your main basis for a relationship? If you do not act out your fantasies, how do you know they are what you truly want your potential mate to want? I hope your answers to those questions help guide you on your journey.

fnoo
05-06-2011, 06:48 PM
Hello and Welcome

My questions for you after reading your post would be, would you not consider playing a form of dating?

Most of the "Playing" sites I've seen have been more directed at acts rather than relationships... They seem more like "Adult friend finder" and less like OKCupid... The profiles don't seem to say much about the person, just what their into. So, while I may enjoy playing with someone whose kinks line up perfectly with mine, If that's all we have in common, that's not much to found a long term relationship on...

I guess the answer to your second question is "no, not the main basis, but a significant part."

Flaming_Redhead
05-15-2011, 02:45 PM
Whichever site you utilize, it's up to you to put exactly what you're looking for on your profile so as to optimize the responses you get, if any. Your best bet, however, is to meet people in real life at a munch. A munch is nothing more than people with a common interest (BDSM) meeting in a vanilla setting for conversation and food.