PDA

View Full Version : 24/Male slave looking for a intelligent mistress

yours_slave
05-05-2011, 09:40 AM
Hi ma'am

Let me introduce about my self in point form

1. My name: My real name is available only upon request. You can call me any name you wish.

2. Age: 24

3. Location: Sri Lanka

4. Yahoo and skype ID (Both are same): yours.master

5. Do I have a webcam?: Yes

6. Likes/fetishes: Masturbation, Ass cheeks, Cum control, teasing, Humiliation, Kneeling (May be crawling), verbal abuse, degradation, Anal (As long as it’s not a health issue and it does not involve blood), worship (But not extremely stupid things), tasks/assignments (I like this because then I will feel more submissive to my mistress and it will remind me I’m her slave), very light public, spanking, Underwear

7. Dislikes: Pee, Scat, light public

8. Hard Limits: Cutting, Anything involving blood, Family and friends, anything public which can damage my image, serious verbal abuse (like ‘son of a bitch’ etc.), permanent damages, vomit, children

9. My Appearance: Curly jet black hair, 5' 7'' tall, average body, tan (brown) skin color, 33 inches waist size. I usually grow my hair about 8 months before I cut it. At the moment I have about 3 inches long hair.

10. On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the highest) how high is my pain tolerance? Mmmm.. 2-3 I think (I’m not much in to pain)

11. Relationship status (irrelevant really, but I feel it's something I should tell you): I have a GF but usually I’m going to meet her once in two months because she is busy

12. More about me (summarization of vanilla interests and hobbies and brief description about my occupation):
I like cars, mobile phones, mythology and partying.
I’m a software engineer (mobile application area)

13. Generally how much time will I be able to commit to being a slave?: Other than times I do my job and the times I’m going out with my family and friends, I’m pretty okay to commit rest of my time. I can commit myself offline in above mentioned times also.

14. Do I have a camera phone/digital camera anything to take pictures with?: I
have a camera phone which can take pretty much quality photos.

15. Do I have any experience as a slave?: I have online experience only for one month with an unknown person.

16. Ideally, how much of my life you can control?: As long as it does not involve my GF, my job or my family, you can control anything you like. But I would like if you don’t put me any rules which others can notice as a big change of me. You can change me to the way you want with time. For example, on the very first day, if you say me to go and shave off my hair completely, honestly I cannot do that ma’am. But, if you wish, you can control what I wear, when I can use the toilet, how I should keep my appearance, when should I wake up etc. I prefer if you do not tell me to do the above mentioned things all the time. But it’s up to you ma’am.

17. Do I have any toys?: None (This is my very first time. I’m a Newbie to this area)

18. Why I think You should consider me as your slave?:

First of all, I’m not a one who is looking a mistress to relive myself and then disappear. If I choose to be your slave, I will not easily end the relationship unless you go for my dislikes (I’m not a one day slave). Even though you go for my dislikes, I will speak up and discuss that matter with you.
Secondly, I will obey you and be honest with you all the time. If I fail to do what you told me to do, I will tell you the truth.
Thirdly, Even though I’m not a native English speaker, I’ll try my best to reply you in detail as much as possible and communicate with you in complete sentences and less grammar mistakes.
Fourthly, I’m looking for a long term relationship which will not be solely, albeit mostly, sexual.
Fifthly, I’m expecting only a one mistress
Sixthly, I will try my best to please you and be a good slave and do what you tell me to do and then report back to you.
Seventhly, I’m not a sexual psycho person and I’m sooooo talkative.
Eighthly, most of the time I will be online in my office and home.
Ninthly, I told you eight good points, why I think you should consider me
as your slave ;)

19. Further more about me and what I’m looking for (Additionally to the details above):

I’m not a native English speaker.
I’m not sissy type. I don’t like wearing panties and do things like girls. I don’t have access to any female dresses too. I don’t think I can do it. May be as a punishment, it would be okay to sissify me but not all the time.
I really don’t care about your appearance as long as you are a REAL FEMALE.
I'm expecting only a one mistress, so I'm expecting that I will be your only slave. (If you have any female slaves, that is ok, but for the male slaves I’m expecting I will be your only male slave)
If I get a reply to this application and if you would like to see me, then mention that in your reply. I will send you some direct links to my photos and If you like you can add me on facebook and see my photos. But I will add you on facebook only if I feel I can trust you.

If you feel I may be what you are looking for, start to write a PM or mail for me. my mail address is yours.master@yahoo.com

I'm waiting for your reply ma'am

Yours future slave :rolleyes: