PDA

View Full Version : 19 yo sub looking for an online dom

Wildpussycat
05-10-2011, 05:39 AM
Hey, I've just read about BDSM and of course, fantasized about it so far. I'm looking for a Dom who's willing to play with me online and teach me about being a sub.

Hamishlacastle
05-22-2011, 01:29 AM
I am Canadian, and two pieces of advice. never give any personal detail out until you know someone well. get to know them online, and never meet someone except in a public place. I have chatted with many subs, and mastered a some. The one thing that sticks out in my mind is their first experience in real life. you must be cautious and never accept someone as your master, until you know him very well. and the older the better. In my opinion many so called masters are learning on the job so to speak. And you do not want to be a failed test. remind me I left you a message anytime you want to chat

mastert2385
05-29-2011, 12:27 PM
wld love to get to know u more,
contact me ASAP here or on yahoo mastert2385@yahoo.com

Am from Egypt, I ve been a Master for the past 12 years of my life, and currently am looking for a sub/slave.
I saw your profile and you seemed interesting, so am sending you this message to know each other more and see how things go from there.
I know my profile is empty, i meant it to be that way, if you want to know anything or you are interested in pursuing that path with me, do not hesitate to contact me.

Master T