PDA

View Full Version : 23/m Bay Area Cal switch looking for f

JamesMDenton
05-12-2011, 03:15 AM
As much as I try, vanilla relationships/sex don't hold my interest for long. So much fun can be had in the bedroom and not enough people explore it. Looking for a girl that feels the same.

Looking for a fellow switch, Mistress or sub that shares my adventurous spirit in the bedroom(and other places). Female, under 30, in the Bay Area. Let's talk online and go from there.

Here's an excerpt from my introduction to the site a couple years ago...

"
So I've been a long time reader of the stories here, but I've never visited the forums until today.

I was introduced to BDSM a few years ago when my girlfriend at the time wanted to explore a bit. We found a nice big fetish list and after setting some ground rules we went through a lot of it, alphabetically. We found that we enjoyed most of it, with her subbing 90% of the time. She enjoyed intense pain and light humiliation, and I enjoyed giving both. It soon became something that was integrated into our day to day life, becoming fulltime D/s.

After breaking up over a year ago, and having two small relationships and a few flings, I've found myself missing the BDSM aspect. Although I live close to San Francisco, I haven't visited any of the BDSM clubs, mainly because I prefer to keep the BDSM descrete.

Sex: Male
Height: 6'5"
Body-Type: Average
Hair: Brownish-Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Hair Style: Short
Education: College
Interests: Sports (Baseball, Hockey, Football), Outdoors, Driving, Clubbing, Music (Something from everything, with a focus on Trance/House/Techno) and Trying/Learning new things
"Closet" Interests: BDSM(Obviously), Electronics, Books, Video Games

I guess I would fall under the term "Switch" although I have much more experience being Dominant. I grew accustomed to having a slave.

For those curious I have three personal rules and one general guideline.
1. Nothing permanent (Especially on me, exceptions can be made for others upon specific request) (Eg. Ex was into light scarring)
2. Nothing illegal
3. Gotta know me better to learn this one
Guideline 1. I'm not into receiving significant amounts of pain.

I'm very open to new things, or giving things I previously discounted a second try. I'm very adventurous and half the fun is figuring out what you enjoy or don't enjoy. Worse that can happen is "Wow, I don't want to do that again". Obviously the more 'intense' activies require more trust, but other than that, it's all fun.

I figured I'd sign up here and see what there is to offer, and potentially meet someone to be able to get back into the scene with.

I don't wear my devations on my sleeve, and like to keep BDSM & D/s activites "incognito".

So that's me, anything else you wish to know, just ask. Feel free to reply or PM. (If this is too "Personal Ad-ish, feel free to move it)

- J"

Obviously 2 years older now, not much else has changed.