PDA

View Full Version : 28/m/NEPA

lexora
05-12-2011, 04:45 AM
Ello ello, I am a male slave, I am into many things mostly forced things to be forced to lick that and this and so on. I am looking for training/Owner. Prefer real life, but would not mind online IM or Email.

I do like the idea of being forced to be a female, forced bi, forced exercise and being forced to do domestic work. Many fun things I am a bit on the over weight side but I am so willing to loose much. Being punished and torture would help with being forced to do things. Any questions ask away.

I had some online exp and one or so real life exp and I would like more R/L exp. It does not have to be a committed relationship it can be a every once in a while deal, we can discuss conditions and so on once we start talking that would be a better idea.

lexora
05-16-2011, 05:23 AM
UPDATE!!
Here is something else I looking for, its a read but you can understand it...

I am looking for something different then normal. For some reason I want to do some manual labor, basically if you have a lawn that needs mowing or a garden that needs diffing or a house that can use painting or even some chores done around the home, That is what I want to do.

What I have in mind is that you would tell me what needs done and I will do it and if done wrong you can punish me or if i slow down or get a little lazy you can take out the whip and give me a good whipping. You can pick the cloths i wear if any, really send me a message and we can talk about it. This is not a service you pay for, but you would need to supply the cleaning supplies and or any other things i would need to complete job. Also any clothing would have me wear you would need to provide. As in if you want me as a sissy maid in the french outfit then you would need to buy the outfit or if you want me to dig a hole for a pool or so, wearing nothing but a vibrator in my arse and a gag, you would need to provide the shovel or so and the gag and vib.

Now, we can talk and meet before hand, this way we both can feel safer. Also so you can get sizes from me and see if you want to do this.