PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy versus Reality

nevin
12-26-2004, 08:17 PM
I would like to visit a Pro Domme that thinks that I am being sent by some one for punishment to pay off a bet, by my wife for cheating on her, or as an initiation into an adult club. But generally they, understandably, are concerned that I am being coerced and that it is not consensual. Therefore they are reluctant to pursue a session. Yet it is important to me psychologically that they think the situation is real. Any suggestions?

Cokera
12-26-2004, 09:23 PM
Ask your wife to do it for you. Nothing like honesty to really make things happen!

e.b.
12-27-2004, 08:24 AM
I would like to visit a Pro Domme that thinks that I am being sent by some one for punishment to pay off a bet, by my wife for cheating on her, or as an initiation into an adult club. But generally they, understandably, are concerned that I am being coerced and that it is not consensual. Therefore they are reluctant to pursue a session. Yet it is important to me psychologically that they think the situation is real. Any suggestions?

Just tell her exactly what you want (i.e. what you've posted here). The more honest and detailed you are, the better equipped she will be to provide the type scene you desire.

Believe me, I seriously doubt any good domme will have any trouble making the situation seem real. I say that for two reasons. The first is a judgment made from my experience scening with pro-dommes. Second, their whole business revolves around turning fantasies into realities. ;)

Good luck and do shop around...every domme is different of course and you want to find someone that seems knowledgeable and also has experience and interest in performing the type scene you want.

nevin
12-27-2004, 11:11 AM
Ask your wife to do it for you. Nothing like honesty to really make things happen!

Well, yes, honesty is the best generally, but in this case there is no wife, that is just one form of the fantasy. Maybe I could find a temporary surrogate wife to do it.

nevin
12-27-2004, 11:16 AM
Just tell her exactly what you want (i.e. what you've posted here). The more honest and detailed you are, the better equipped she will be to provide the type scene you desire.

Believe me, I seriously doubt any good domme will have any trouble making the situation seem real. I say that for two reasons. The first is a judgment made from my experience scening with pro-dommes. Second, their whole business revolves around turning fantasies into realities. ;)

Good luck and do shop around...every domme is different of course and you want to find someone that seems knowledgeable and also has experience and interest in performing the type scene you want.

This is certainly the most straightforward and sure way. And it could work out fine. I plan to do careful shopping in any case. However, I have this idea that it would be a better session if she really thought that it was all real. I had a similar case last winter in Japan where they are maybe less concerned about consensual. The mistress at least acted as if she really believed that she was carrying out a punishment I truly deserved. And I was convinced that she was convinced, and that was a real plus for MY psychology. So I think you for your advice and will incorporate it into futher consideration of the problem.