PDA

View Full Version : heya looking for a young online sub? look at me then

painslutwaitingabuse
05-17-2011, 07:47 AM
i am a young submissive. i am into basically everything but my core interests are pain, being used, anal play, enema play, human urinal, breast torture, and bladder control. actually i love any control exhibited over me. i am not looking for a really old man that is as old as my father. i am looking for a strict, cruel, real man that knows what he is doing. for the time being i am online only because i am in college and i have no desires to relocate or of meeting. if your interested shoot me a message to my mail box n we will talk. please and thank you sirs.

:*

domaster
05-21-2011, 05:22 AM
i am a young submissive. i am into basically everything but my core interests are pain, being used, anal play, enema play, human urinal, breast torture, and bladder control. actually i love any control exhibited over me. i am not looking for a really old man that is as old as my father. i am looking for a strict, cruel, real man that knows what he is doing. for the time being i am online only because i am in college and i have no desires to relocate or of meeting. if your interested shoot me a message to my mail box n we will talk. please and thank you sirs.

:*im 25 male dom master
im master looking for girl slave
my real Pleasure is having submissive girl to being dominated controled & humiliated
and play with & Teaching her & showing her . her real place

if ur Interested pm me
on my email mastersuni@yahoo.com
or go to my slaves site & sing up there http://dreamaster.webs.com
i want see u soon my sweey slutty girl