PDA

View Full Version : Traing of my wife to be the slut that she knows she is.

blackshadowmast
02-04-2003, 09:09 PM
Well to my delight my wife and I have started a wonderful new relationship of training her to be a slut. It's something that's been in her, deep in her for a long time. Now finally I'm lucky enough to be given the pleasure and gift of training her. So far it's been the most exhilarating feeling I've had in a long time. I can't wait to get my hands on her and play with her. I've attached a pic of what we've done so far. Hope all will enjoy.

BruceBoxer
02-24-2003, 04:57 PM
Congrats to you and your sweetie--looking forward to more pics--I'm a big breast torture fan!

blackshadowmast
02-24-2003, 06:43 PM
Thanks for the encouragement, I love breast torture too as well as pussy torture. Her is one just to wet the appetite.

BlackShadowMaster

BruceBoxer
02-25-2003, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by blackshadowmast
Thanks for the encouragement, I love breast torture too as well as pussy torture. Her is one just to wet the appetite.

BlackShadowMaster

Tres Bien! Me there biting those nipples would make the perfect shot!

blackshadowmast
02-26-2003, 07:24 PM
Well I know for sure she would love that. Considering her nipples are so sensitive after what we've been doing to them.

Curtis
06-24-2003, 06:49 AM
It sounds like a juvenile delinquent has gotten loose in the Forum. Sorry, Shadowmast.

blackshadowmast
06-24-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Whipit
Quote removed by moderator.

bsm: I just wanted the record of the offensive posting removed. -BTG

This forum was designed for people who are truly interested in this “Lifestyle” to have a place to express them selves openly and honestly without fear of being made fun of or harassed. If a member does not like something that has been posted, he or she has the right if they so choose, to express how they feel about the subject or whatever it may be. However, if that member who is expressing their feelings, crosses the line and goes to the point of insulting another member that is not acceptable!!

You (Whipit) have done just that. In 99% of the time I don’t care if someone insults me directly, however, that 1% when I do mind is when I’m being insulted through a family member. You did exactly that. Not only did you insulted my wife, a woman that you don’t know, the woman that I love and care for greatly a woman that has given me a great gift and that is one of trust to be able to play with her in this manner. She is not only far from “nasty or ugly” visually, as many who have seen her commented, she is also a very beautiful person spiritually.

Your comment has shown to all who see these posts what kind of a person you are and the type of hole that you crawled from. Do us all a favor and crawl back in it, both for our own good and yours.

I have chosen to respond to you in a very diplomatic manner, one of which I am not known to do in the past. I suggest that you either apologies to my wife and me or you do not respond at all to this or any other post that is put up by anyone in the future.

blackshadowmast
06-24-2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Curtis
It sounds like a juvenile delinquent has gotten loose in the Forum. Sorry, Shadowmast.

Thank you Curtis

Equalizer
06-24-2003, 12:00 PM
Whipit - An apology would be nice. I'm sure you didn't mean to offend anyone did you?

BDSM_Tourguide
06-24-2003, 01:24 PM
Whipit. I am deleting your post, because it is offensive and rude. One more remark like that to any of the members and you're outta here.

As for the quality: Since I have not seen you post anything yet that enhaces the quality of this site, I seriously don't think you should be complaining about anything.

I personally enjoyed the picture bsm posted. But I like most pictures depicting women in pain and humiliating circumstances. Had it been my wife or partner you had insulted, the results herein would have been less pleasant.

Good god where is the quality around here?!?!?!?!

BruceBoxer
06-24-2003, 03:39 PM
Sounds like I missed a controversial input but since you killed it TG, I'm assuming it was a waste of time and not worthy of reading anyway.

Originally posted by BDSM_Tourguide
Whipit. I am deleting your post, because it is offensive and rude. One more remark like that to any of the members and you're outta here.

As for the quality: Since I have not seen you post anything yet that enhaces the quality of this site, I seriously don't think you should be complaining about anything.

I personally enjoyed the picture bsm posted. But I like most pictures depicting women in pain and humiliating circumstances. Had it been my wife or partner you had insulted, the results herein would have been less pleasant.

kittenfemme
06-29-2003, 09:26 PM
I missed it too, and I'm glad. Many thanks to you BDSM_Tourguide.

As to the matter at hand, you're a very lucky person blackshadowmast! The photos you've posted are delicious. Well done. I trust we're seeing your handiwork? I'd love to see/ read more, and am not adverse to posting some of my own in return if desire reciprocation.

blackshadowmast
06-30-2003, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by kittenfemme
I missed it too, and I'm glad. Many thanks to you BDSM_Tourguide.

As to the matter at hand, you're a very lucky person blackshadowmast! The photos you've posted are delicious. Well done. I trust we're seeing your handiwork? I'd love to see/ read more, and am not adverse to posting some of my own in return if desire reciprocation.

Thank you kittenfemme!

Yes they were my hands at play, and I especially like the chopsticks on her nipples. As for seeing more well that just might happen, and to the matter of your own postings that I would love to see. :D

kittenfemme
06-30-2003, 01:36 PM
You're very welcome. Good job with the chopsticks. *shudder* I know I HATE those things!

Here is some of my Mistress' handiwork. The chip bag clips were especially humiliating.

blackshadowmast
06-30-2003, 02:20 PM
Thx, she hated the chopsticks too, but oh well.

Very nice rope work by your Mistress, and as for the chip bag clips well they also keep your nipples nice and fresh too. ;)

Mobius
06-30-2003, 04:38 PM
You're very welcome. Good job with the chopsticks. *shudder* I know I HATE those things!

Here is some of my Mistress' handiwork. The chip bag clips were especially humiliating.

Very nice your mistrisse is very skilled.
Maybe some weights to the clips might make it more intersting.

kittenfemme
06-30-2003, 05:15 PM
LOL! Fresh nipples...

kittenfemme
06-30-2003, 05:17 PM
Oh wow bbeale7. My poor tits hurt just looking at that! Yeah, it makes me wet too... but... but... ow!

BOBBY SHEPHERD
06-30-2003, 07:31 PM
I think you give a whole new meaning to CHIP BAG CLIPS.I just hope you do not get in trouble with Freito Lay.HA HA

BOBBY SHEPHERD
07-03-2003, 06:35 AM
I just got a notice from the site about a new post to this thread.I think I got in on this thing very late as I do not understant the last post.I hope no one took my post on the Chip Clips the wrong way.I thought they were neat.
I could see a husband who is proud of his wife and and their newfound fun and games.I see a husband who is proud to share his private photos with all of us.
Although I am not a computer expert I think all operating systems have a BACK BOTTON and A DELEAT BOTTON should anyone not approve of his photos and posts.

kittenfemme
07-03-2003, 06:59 AM
I completely agree Bobby S. WhipIt, you seem to have a rather different perspective. *shurg* So be it, as long as it's realized that "responsible" is an entirely relative term. Though I am curious as to what you would consider responsible, especially when consenting adults are involved. And please don't feed me any of that "It's degrading to women" crap. Of course it's degrading. Sometimes women, and men alike, want it to be degrading! I know that's often the case with me. What is irresponsible about sharing a desire with someone you respect, talking about it, working out the details, making allowances for safety, and then following through?

BOBBY SHEPHERD
07-03-2003, 08:08 AM
I agree Kittenfemme.I thought tiis site was set up for anyone to air their views and chat with other people on a subject choice.I belive everone has a right to air their view.I also belive that in airing that view they must be responsible in those views and not just aim an attack at another person because of their view.
I am an author and post stories on this site and I know there are some readers who do not like my stories or my story subject.That is ok because as I said before .I do not force anyone to read or like my stories but they do not have the right to stop me writing or posting them,they can use their BACK BOTTON.

redEva
07-03-2003, 09:05 AM
I don't mind humiliation but there is something seriously wrong here.

Don't use your wife goto a den instead and do the responsible thing

OK Whipit - what am i missing here? what are you talking about?

BOBBY SHEPHERD
07-03-2003, 12:49 PM
I like you got in on the last of this thing.I only replied to the post showing a great new use for potato chip bag clips.Ant then to a post by somone called Whipit or somthing like that.
I think Kittenfemm can give you the whole story.I was just stateing my opinion for what ever it is worth about the clips and a persons right to free speach without fear of ridicule and verbal attack.

BOBBY SHEPHERD
07-03-2003, 01:04 PM
I forgot to tell you that you may get help from Kittenfemme only if you vote YES for Pony Girls.

redEva
07-03-2003, 05:56 PM
No worries - already done (pony girls that is! are great!). And my post here was just in response to Whipit - i would like to know what is his problem - maybe we can help ;)

or maybe he needs someone to whip-it out of him!?

BDSM_Tourguide
07-03-2003, 10:10 PM
You really shouldn't post about things of which you know nothing. My wife and I have been together for four years plus. She began as my submissive and we decided to get married over a year ago. I humiliate and use her on a regular basis and she seems to like it just fine.

As for looks, what the hell does that have to do with a damn thing? You're showing your immaturity by posting comments like that. One question for you, Whipit: How old are you? I might have asked this before. I will go ahead and remind you that the big, fat orange page you have to go through to get to this one; you know, the one with the legal disclaimer? When you read that, you did see the part about having to be at least 18 years old to view and participate in this site, right? Or did you just kinda skip right over that? I bet you did.

If his wife enjoys what he does, and by the pictures she does, then he can do whatever the hell he wants to with her. It's none of your business and you need to butt out of it. If you don't, the Administrator,Jinn,or I can force that issue.

As for what you have seen or not seen, remember something: Every person's experiences are different. What you may or, more likely, may not have done or seen does not reflect how his relationship with his wife will turn out.

If you post anymore in the future, please make your posts a little less judgmental and a little less intolerant of others and a whole lot less shallow. Little minds like that offend me. I am not a person to offend.

Don't use your wife like that, its terrible. Humiliate someone else that you are not in a relationship with.....or someone who looks nicer.

Go somewhere and do it anomously with someone otherwise you will degrade and destroy your marriage.

I have seen it happen all before

kittenfemme
07-04-2003, 05:55 AM
Well said BDSM_Tourguide.

Though I have to get in on this "or someone who looks nicer" shiznit. WTF is that?!?! Nevermind that I think blackshadowmast's wife is lucky AND looks really hot with clothespins around her labia, I think submission alone lends an air of raw attraction. The power that's handed to a Dominant when a submissive kneels before them oozes beauty.

That said, I think the eye of the beholder axiom holds true. I'm certainly glad it's not your eye that dictates what passions, rewards, and punishments come my way. Based on your comments here, I'd be surprised if anyone allows you that grace.

BOBBY SHEPHERD
07-04-2003, 06:45 AM
I agree with all of you but Whippet.I also think he or she is very young and has not seen enough of life to give advice to anyone.And certainly not to condem anyones lifestyle or actions.But as with most people who have few facts they tend to stress their lack of knowledege by makeing a big thing out of things they know nothing about.
I am over 60 years of age and have seen enough of life that I do not have a problem with what other people do as long as it does not affect me.So all I can say to Whippet is let it go,it is none of your bussiness.

Mobius
07-04-2003, 09:09 AM
Don't use your wife like that, its terrible. Humiliate someone else that you are not in a relationship with.....or someone who looks nicer.

Go somewhere and do it anomously with someone otherwise you will degrade and destroy your marriage.

I have seen it happen all before

Go to oprah

blackshadowmast
07-04-2003, 10:34 AM
Thank you all for your kind words and support. It shows how much we, here, care for each other.

As for Whipit, well I’ve asked very politely for you to apologies to my wife and I or not to post at all. So far neither has happened, therefore I have come to the conclusion that either you are a very young person or one who is thick headed or doesn’t have the ethical knowledge to know right from wrong.

Like BDSM_Tourguide said, if my wife enjoys what I’m doing then it’s none of your business and you better butt out.

BDSM_Tourguide
07-06-2003, 08:26 AM
... but he's already said his relatinship with his wife, as well as the activities in which they engage, ar consentual. So, what's the issue?

veru_skjava
07-06-2003, 12:57 PM
Bsm, I sure hope you intend to keep us filled in with how the training is going.

I know my own Master has done a wonderful job of training me to be what I am.

Your wife has indeed given you a wonderful gift. Cherish it and her as it appears you already do, and please keep us informed.

:)

veru skjava

Curtis
07-08-2003, 02:58 PM
I find great irony in Whipit's most recent opening line, "Each to their own, i say."

It reminds me of liberals who say that they support people's right to dissent...as long as they don't dissent with the liberal agenda!

BruceBoxer
07-08-2003, 03:41 PM
Atta boy Curtis!

I find great irony in Whipit's most recent opening line, "Each to their own, i say."

It reminds me of liberals who say that they support people's right to dissent...as long as they don't dissent with the liberal agenda!

boccaccio2000g
07-08-2003, 05:07 PM

====================
If it weren't for liberals, Curtis, havens from the humdrum world like this could not exist. It is liberals who have gone to bat for your sexual and reproductive freedom; it is conservatives who want to fit us all into the same 'moral' box.

Enjoy your sabbatical, and look forward to seeing you in October!

Boccaccio

Curtis
07-08-2003, 05:27 PM
That's an interesting point of view. My impression is that it's the conservatives who are keeping the internet free (for expression) and untaxed. Conservatives, you see, adore free trade and promoting commerce (hence the prohibition on taxes). At the same time, they support the first amendment almost as vociferously as they do the second, albeit primarily because the first deals with freedom of religion, but they also support freedom of the press, freedom to assemble and (to a MUCH lesser extent) freedom of speech.

I know, there's that whole Dixie Chicks flap and the burning the flag thing but, on the whole, liberals are much more prone to start screaming,"Hate speech!" and (religious fundamentalists aside) to call for censorship. Liberals invented political correctness (which, thank god, seems to have died a well-deserved death), which was nothing but an insidious form of censorship.

By the way, I'm an ACLU supporter (though sometimes they drive me crazy).

kittenfemme
07-09-2003, 06:23 AM
Odd, I seem to see rocks in your hands WhipIt.

boccaccio2000g
07-09-2003, 06:27 AM
yes it is liberals like me who give you this questionable freedom
to do these "things" that some people do. I would think people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

===========
Sorry, but it's "liberals like you" who give liberals like me a bad name; in fact, your posts here (condemning the consensual sexual behavior of adults) are as far from the spirit of liberalism as Christian (or Islamic) fundamentalism.

Curtis -- conservatives always say they want small government --so that they are free to make money unfettered by governmental regulation or interference.

Except in the matter of personal behavior.

Personally, I'd rather have the government regulating the airlines, the utilities, and occupational safety and health and suchlike than regulating what I can read, see, and do in the company of other adults.

GB

boccaccio2000g
07-10-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by bbeale7
Has to be a Canadian (little America)

No, I'm as American as apple pie.

And I think that calling Canada 'Little America' does an injustice to our friends to the north. For one thing thing Canada is much larger than the US. For another, it has its own history, its own culture, its own place in the world.

But if contributions to this forum are any indication, the Maple Leafs sure are a kinky lot! (The percentage of Canadian posts to American posts relative to the populations of the two countries seems remarkably high)

Do you know how Canadians spell 'Canada'?

C - eh? N- eh? D - eh?

Boccaccio

Fox
07-11-2003, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by bbeale7
Has to be a Canadian (little America)

Mr. Beale,

As a Canadian, I take exception to your comment that Canada is “little America”. That is akin to calling The Netherlands “Little Germany” because they share a common border and similar language.
Canada and the United States are very different countries, just as the Netherlands and Germany are different.

We have a bilingual government, with two official languages. We have deep roots in France and England. We follow British parliamentary system and British common law principles. Ours is a nation founded on the principals of “order and good government”, a federation of provinces and territories who have joined together to share in mutual beneficial programs.

Canadian standards and values are not the same as those of our neighbours to the south. Ours is a multicultural society, as opposed to the melting pot. We have free universal medical service from cradle to grave. We do not believe the average person has a right to bear arms, and in fact, deplore violence and the use of force. We do not have the death penalty, anywhere. We have a single criminal code which applies across the entire nation – in fact, those powers not specifically designated to the provinces are automatically ceded back to the federal government, which is the opposite of the American system.

Our Prime Minister (not president) is elected from within his own political party, which must win a majority of representation across the entire country. This is the same in England and other countries which follow the British model. The situation where a president can have 1,000,000 fewer votes than his rival but be declared the winner because he won a tiny poll in a single area, cannot happen in our system.

Canada stands proud for never having been involved in an act of aggression against any country in the world. Canada stands proud for its history of defending the rights of weaker nations and peoples and for its peacekeeping efforts throughout the past 100 years. Canadian troops lay dead on the beaches of Europe and starved in prison camps in Asia years before the United States government became involved in a war against true oppressors.

Canada has lobbied for world peace through the United Nations, through the international agreement banning land mines (not signed by the US), through the World Court (not signed by the US) and through countless other initiatives not supported by “The land of the free and brave”.

Recently, Canadians have taken a lot of abuse from our neighbours to the south because we did not support an invasion of Iraq. This offends me. We are a sovereign nation, as Boccaccio points out, and have the right to make our own decisions.

Do not preach of American culture and how we want to be like you. Mr. Beale, the world does not hold Americans in the esteem that you think. Why else would American students traveling in Europe place red maple leafs on their knapsacks?

Think of the hypocrisy in watching American television: many programs have Canadian writers, producers and actors, the cameras used are made in Japan and Asia, and you are most likely watching a set manufactured by a Japanese owned company in Singapore or China.

Even this webiste is replete with Canadian writers, and I notice that your BDSM Tourguide hails from Alberta, not Alabama.

Do your homework, Mr. Beale, and learn about your neighbours to the north. Discover our history, our culture, and our contributions to the world, and consider that we have done these things with a population one-tenth the size of your own.
We are not “little Americans”, and by the grace of God, we never will be!

Fox - a very proud Canadian living in the True North Strong and Free.

Aurelius
07-11-2003, 08:28 AM
I'm offended too!

I thought BRITAIN was supposed to be Little America! :-(

And while we are totally off-topic...
Fox: Our Prime Minister (not president) is elected from within his own political party, which must win a majority of representation across the entire country. This is the same in England and other countries which follow the British model. The situation where a president can have 1,000,000 fewer votes than his rival but be declared the winner because he won a tiny poll in a single area, cannot happen in our system.

Certainly, in Britain (England doesn't exist in this context)
1) We can and HAVE elected a government/party with less votes than its opposition.
2) Party leaders are NOT elected by his party members.
3) A party can gain 10%+ of the electorate and achieve NO representation in parliament.

Is it any wonder so many countries model themselves on the British Parliamentary System? LOL

BDSM_Tourguide
07-11-2003, 09:22 AM
Second largest land mass in the world, eh?

Originally posted by boccaccio2000g
For one thing thing Canada is much larger than the US.

Fox
07-11-2003, 01:00 PM
Aurelius,

Party leaders are chosen by a majority ballot at a convention. Delegates to the convention are exclusively party members. Hence "Party leaders are chosen by party members".
The same is true of the American experience, only they also add tiresome and expensive "primaries" before holding a national convention.
Prime Ministers are traditionally the party leader, and in Canada, are asked by the Governor General to form a government. Traditionally, the Prime Minister is elected to the House of Commons, although there have been instances where the Leader ofthe Opposition has not held an elected seat - he/she mustthen sit in the Gallery and observe until elected.

kittenfemme
07-11-2003, 01:15 PM
Ok, so who besides me wants to move to Canada after all that? :D

BruceBoxer
07-11-2003, 01:47 PM
Iwant to go live with redEva but don't hink my company would pay me there--bunch of bastards...

Ok, so who besides me wants to move to Canada after all that? :D

BruceBoxer
07-11-2003, 01:50 PM
I SUCK at typing...let me translate from my post:

I (space) want to go live with redEva but don't (t)hink...
I need to stay sober when I'm posting to you folks--thanks for your tolerance.

Originally posted by BruceBoxer
Iwant to go live with redEva but don't hink my company would pay me there--bunch of bastards...

BDSM_Tourguide
07-11-2003, 08:10 PM
I liked most of this post, except just a few things.

I think that our bilingualism is a burden, not a grace. I would much prefer a solid english-speaking country with an english national laguage. We are a British commonwealth, after all.

I think we should have term limits for our elected politicians, like they do in the States. If we did, we wouldn't be stuck with people in office like Chretien.

Canada has been involved in plenty of aggresive actions against other countries, even in un-peacekeeping causes. The Juno Beach Foundation is building a monument in France for the Canadians that helped to liberate France in WW2.

The UN is propped up almost exclusively by US funds. If the US backs out of the UN, the UN will fold. The UN could learn a lot from this. The US doesn't need the UN, the UN does need the US.

I am Canadian.

Originally posted by Fox
Mr. Beale,

As a Canadian, I take exception to your comment that Canada is “little America”. That is akin to calling The Netherlands “Little Germany” because they share a common border and similar language.
Canada and the United States are very different countries, just as the Netherlands and Germany are different.

We have a bilingual government, with two official languages. We have deep roots in France and England. We follow British parliamentary system and British common law principles. Ours is a nation founded on the principals of “order and good government”, a federation of provinces and territories who have joined together to share in mutual beneficial programs.

Canadian standards and values are not the same as those of our neighbours to the south. Ours is a multicultural society, as opposed to the melting pot. We have free universal medical service from cradle to grave. We do not believe the average person has a right to bear arms, and in fact, deplore violence and the use of force. We do not have the death penalty, anywhere. We have a single criminal code which applies across the entire nation – in fact, those powers not specifically designated to the provinces are automatically ceded back to the federal government, which is the opposite of the American system.

Our Prime Minister (not president) is elected from within his own political party, which must win a majority of representation across the entire country. This is the same in England and other countries which follow the British model. The situation where a president can have 1,000,000 fewer votes than his rival but be declared the winner because he won a tiny poll in a single area, cannot happen in our system.

Canada stands proud for never having been involved in an act of aggression against any country in the world. Canada stands proud for its history of defending the rights of weaker nations and peoples and for its peacekeeping efforts throughout the past 100 years. Canadian troops lay dead on the beaches of Europe and starved in prison camps in Asia years before the United States government became involved in a war against true oppressors.

Canada has lobbied for world peace through the United Nations, through the international agreement banning land mines (not signed by the US), through the World Court (not signed by the US) and through countless other initiatives not supported by “The land of the free and brave”.

Recently, Canadians have taken a lot of abuse from our neighbours to the south because we did not support an invasion of Iraq. This offends me. We are a sovereign nation, as Boccaccio points out, and have the right to make our own decisions.

Do not preach of American culture and how we want to be like you. Mr. Beale, the world does not hold Americans in the esteem that you think. Why else would American students traveling in Europe place red maple leafs on their knapsacks?

Think of the hypocrisy in watching American television: many programs have Canadian writers, producers and actors, the cameras used are made in Japan and Asia, and you are most likely watching a set manufactured by a Japanese owned company in Singapore or China.

Even this webiste is replete with Canadian writers, and I notice that your BDSM Tourguide hails from Alberta, not Alabama.

Do your homework, Mr. Beale, and learn about your neighbours to the north. Discover our history, our culture, and our contributions to the world, and consider that we have done these things with a population one-tenth the size of your own.
We are not “little Americans”, and by the grace of God, we never will be!

Fox - a very proud Canadian living in the True North Strong and Free.

kittenfemme
07-12-2003, 08:44 PM
Fox, I applaud your efforts not to draw this thread more off topic by posting instead to the general talk forum. Everyone wanting to read or follow up to the Canada schpeal, check it here (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=395) . Eveyone else, I say we encourage blackshadowmast and his wife. It takes a good deal of will to shrug off social stigma surrounding BDSM, own up to your fantasies, and begin to explore them. And that's what this post is all about.

Mobius
07-13-2003, 06:07 AM
to be a slut not a geo political round table.

I have already renounced my statement of 2 words
and have been flamed enough bring back the smut.

THE NEXT POST TO THIS THREAD ON THE TOPIC OF US V CANADA WILL GET THIS
just kidding of course

blackshadowmast
07-13-2003, 07:37 AM
Fox, I applaud your efforts not to draw this thread more off topic by posting instead to the general talk forum. Everyone wanting to read or follow up to the Canada schpeal, check it here (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=395) . Eveyone else, I say we encourage blackshadowmast and his wife. It takes a good deal of will to shrug off social stigma surrounding BDSM, own up to your fantasies, and begin to explore them. And that's what this post is all about.

Thank you kittenfemme!

I'll see if I can find some more pics that can cause additional comments. :)

Curtis
07-13-2003, 09:06 AM
AND you get to apply the sentiment of your signature line, to boot!

All in all, a most satisfactory conclusion, I think.

(oh, and good pic, bbeale.)

veru_skjava
07-13-2003, 09:11 AM
OUCH beale,

yikes spikes that looks painful, deliciously sadistic indeed!
veru skjava

boccaccio2000g
07-13-2003, 10:22 AM
AND you get to apply the sentiment of your signature line, to boot!

(oh, and good pic, bbeale.)

Oh, right -- like this woman's breasts are natural!

;-)

Boccaccio (who much prefers the charming young woman in the Bishop drawing)

Mobius
07-13-2003, 12:49 PM

;-)

Mobius
07-13-2003, 12:53 PM

;-)

Fake fake breast

When a picture is electronicly faked with photoshop it does not matter if they are fake breast or not.

But to make the real breast crowd happy I will find some illustrations with real breast if I can
Sorry this is one for Miss milly Moo

Mobius
07-13-2003, 12:58 PM
here is a real breast

MrJerseyGuy
09-03-2003, 04:54 AM
That one picture of the girl on the milking machine reminded me of a joke...

Do you know why they call the area between a woman's tits and her pussy a waist???

Because it is a waste!!! You could easily fit another pair of tits in there!

Barton
04-23-2004, 09:51 PM
You all seem like an interesting group.(politics and sex,wow).
I think I'll like it here.
Barton. :p

Master_chris
04-24-2004, 09:50 AM
Borton, I am glad that you will enjoy it here as you will found it full of usefully information and helpfully people.

and wow, I do like that picture of the young girl getting milked. All I wish now is that I had a milking machine at hand :rolleyes:

bip0lar
01-28-2008, 02:01 AM
i'm trying to ignore the ugly comments i saw, and i'm really glad that people are standing up for it, because i do hope to post up some pictures myself *blush* and wouldn't like to get into that situation..
blackshadow, please please don't think that if one is young they HAVE to be ignorant--less experienced yes, but please not ignorant. i find the pictures very arousing, i could even say i envy her for being under training from such a loving and proud person.
the best in the training for both of you
:)