PDA

View Full Version : Young TX Slave Girl Seeking Master

SubLiza87
05-19-2011, 02:10 AM
i'm a 23 year old submissive. i have always believed a woman's place is at the feet of all Men. i am a natural sub... obedient, quiet, meek, & docile. i am looking for a Master who can train me, protect me, guide me, and love me. i love to serve and please Men. It's my job as a slave girl. i feel all Men are above me & my place is to worship and obey. i do believe in serious discipline... whatever kind You deem appropriate. i am looking to be trained to be a perfect cock sucking/humiliation slut for You to use however & whenever You'd like. i am looking for a RL 24/7 relationship... so TX Masters only please.

Wickedly_Good_777
05-19-2011, 02:38 AM
Guess that leaves me out. California dom here.

domaster
05-21-2011, 05:17 AM
im 25 male dom master
im master looking for girl slave
my real Pleasure is having submissive girl to being dominated controled & humiliated
and play with & Teaching her & showing her . her real place

if ur Interested pm me
on my email mastersuni@yahoo.com
or go to my slaves site & sing up there http://dreamaster.webs.com
i want see u soon my sweey slutty girl

Doc Bruce
05-22-2011, 08:31 PM
Greetings.....My name is Bruce and I am a very directioned Master and am looking to collar a slave to be of service to me in my day to day life. My slave, I have always believed is mine and I do not share her with anyone else but I do expect absolute dedicatation to instruction. My ways are rather different than other Masters in that I am not into causing injury to my slave. I just do not understand those that do that. It is not necessary to harm ones slave to train, it is just stupid to do that. My slave is not a fuck toy or a doormat, although she will understand her place in the relationship and follow instruction as and when given. I am a very sexual Master and expect my slave to enjoy being touched and carressed at almost anytime and anywhere, however with the understanding that I do not share what is mine....Some Masters will trade or share what they own in slaves and that is past stupid, it is unhealthy and unsafe in so many different ways. Take a moment and look at my profile and sent me an email if you are interested. My screen name is docbruce.

Powerdom
06-01-2011, 07:43 PM
Hi! I live in Tx! Where abouts are you! Love to talk sometime.

metal
06-27-2011, 05:51 AM
i'm the master u need call me my slut