PDA

View Full Version : Tasks for me

sub_male
05-25-2011, 06:13 AM
Hi,

I am totally new to this field. I am generally very excited by reading or watching something where a male is dominated and humiliated.

I want some tasks where i can be humiliated and dominated.

Any ideas that I can implement on myself?
I live alone, and will never get into a physical relationship. I do not have any toys, and also I have vowed not to spend any money on anything for sexual reasons.

The idea can be dirty or exposure, but it need to be safe healthwise and should not in general affect my work. Anything that requires regular household stuff is ok.

Thanks,
Sub_male

denuseri
05-26-2011, 02:44 PM
Have you tried looking in the tasking area of the forums?

sub_male
05-27-2011, 07:59 AM
I have applied to it and should get access sometime soon. Was just not sure what will it entail and was more excited if I have a female dominant personalizing task for me and I have to report back to her.

scarlet_85
06-07-2011, 06:22 PM
I think finding an on-line Domme would be a good way for you to go about all of this. I know there are tons out there. I hope you find her for the sake of your naughty fantasies ;)

Play safe and be well!

sub_male
06-18-2011, 12:42 PM
I cannot find any domme :(

denuseri
06-18-2011, 01:48 PM
Have you looked in the personals adds and or placed one yourself?

Have you searched within your local community for a munch and or public dungeon group?

sub_male
06-18-2011, 02:25 PM
I placed an add on submissive seeking dominant. Sent emails to dominants who were seeking submissives. (I guess that might be because I do not have any toys with me and I have made a condition that I will not spend any money).

I am not keen for searching in local community because I do not want to meet my Dom. I will like it to be online only.

What is the public dungeon group?

denuseri
06-18-2011, 09:14 PM
A bdsm/fetish club like "1763" in Atlanta were kinksters congregate to meet and sometimes play with each other.

sub_male
06-19-2011, 06:49 AM
Ohh, But I do not want to meet in person. I guess I will just have to wait and and find an online dom.

denuseri
06-19-2011, 06:54 AM
Have you tried just going into the chat room and getting to know the other members and or posting in other areas of the forums with your viewpoint on things? I know that often helps give a potential domme a way to even know your out there wishing to begin an online arrangment.

ntripper85
08-02-2011, 09:09 PM
I have always done real time but recently done some webcam stuff. The only problem is, as the sub, i am the one doing the crazy tasks. All the dom does is bark orders. My problem is a lot of people STILL conceal there apperance behind webcam. Finding a good person to webcam with can even be hard.

denuseri
08-02-2011, 09:43 PM
Don't forget that your web cam sessions can very easily end up on some kind of pay site and that its not a good idea to reveal things like your face or identifiable features and information online because you can never really know who is on the other side of the screen.

ntripper85
08-02-2011, 09:49 PM
GOOD advise. LUckily I kicked those people to the curb tha want me to perform to a black screen. lol

Barbara4
08-03-2011, 11:26 AM
How about giving yourself an enema & trying to hold it for a set time period? Have you ever had an enema or is that a nono? It can be most uncomfortable for you but done in the privcy of your own home it can be a real challenge. But if you don't have an enema bag the you'd have to buy one & spend the money! You should try it though, it can be very humiliating & degrading even when suffered by yourself! Good Luck with it.

denuseri
08-03-2011, 03:34 PM
GOOD advise. LUckily I kicked those people to the curb tha want me to perform to a black screen. lol

It applies equally to black screen or otherwise hon.