PDA

View Full Version : Guilty dom

InferiorAdult
12-28-2004, 12:53 PM
A favorite fantasy of mine is the 'guilty Dom', a wife or a girlfriend who really loves me, but just can't keep herself from torturing me. In the fantasy, she tricks me or drugs me or otherwise gets me helpless, and spends hours teasing and tormenting me, apologizing for it and adding extra humiliations all at once, and I endure it out of love, and when it's over she's horribly guilty and very loving and kind and sweet, caring for the damage and promising never to do it again, but we both know sooner or later she'll give in to the desire again.

fetish101
12-29-2004, 02:46 AM
I like that idea, but I like the idea of hypnosis coming in. The person is feeling guilty for putting their partner under hypnosis and taking advantage of them, but does it anyways. The person being used doesn't know (preferably she ) is being abused, having no memory of what is happening when she is under hypnosis.

This kind of idea is visited in the story "Hypno Happiness" on this site, but without the notion of guilt on the part of the dominant...so it may not be for you.

Anyways, nice fantasy...it's a good idea

Fetish