PDA

View Full Version : Dom looking for adventurous, female sub

DomBen
06-03-2011, 12:14 PM
Hello,

I’m an older Dom with 20 years of BDSM and D/s experience. I’m looking for an adventurous, female sub for an online relationship with the possibility of progressing to real life if things work out.

Age and experience is not important to me. What is important is a desire and willingness to please. I’m also looking for a sub who is open to trying new things and exploring her limits.

Control is an important aspect of a D/s relationship. I will control a sub through specific, one-time, tasks as well as on-going rules and rituals. These tasks may be fun for the sub, or they may be painful and/or humiliating. I expect that the sub who answers will be able to take her pleasure from knowing she has done a good job and pleased me, and not necessarily from the task itself.

I understand that limits important and I will take the time to learn my subs limits. The perfect sub would be one who wants to push her limits somewhat and explore how far she can go to please her Dom.

If you’re a female submissive and this sounds interesting to you, message me and let’s talk further so I can give you more details of what I’m looking for.

DomBen