PDA

View Full Version : Focusing a Submissive

Sglian
12-29-2004, 07:43 PM
Hello,

my Master wants me to masterbate everyday. However, while i am masterbating I am having a hard time focusing on my Master or anything for that matter. I have never had this problem until about 2 weeks ago. Maybe you guys could help me out and give me suggestions to follow while masterbating. I dont have trouble thinking of fantasys just focusing on them and concentrating while masterbating.

s

Mobius
12-29-2004, 08:31 PM
Is he asking you to materbate while thinking about him? Or are you free to think about gorge cluny or Robert Redford. Are toys allowed while you masterbate?

Is he trying to do the Mind control trick that was in 9 1/2 weeks.

Were she was hypnotiesed into thinking of that guy while looking at slides of realy crapy 80" art and masterbating while waering fuckme shoes.

scuse me I have em, go now by

slavelucy
12-29-2004, 09:24 PM
Hi Sglian,

However, while i am masterbating I am having a hard time focusing on my Master or anything for that matter.

Sounds to me like you just have a little trouble focusing on some 'you' time as opposed to your submission. i think thisis quite common, with the general stresses of life crowding our thoughts. All i could suggest in respect of this is trying to find a time when you're not as swamped with other stuff and have some time when you pretty much know the phone isn't about to ring etc...there is simply nothing worse than being in the middle of wanking and thinking 'shit, i was supposed to do x today'.

This brings me on to my next point....i know you're the sub and not the dom..but i'm kinda wondering if 'masturbating every day' is necessarily the right course of action, if you're struggling with it (be that because of time pressures or because you simply don't feel horny as often as that). Probably a dominant would be far more able to comment on this than me, but i'm wondering if you might be better building up to daily wanking sessions....speaking from experience..it's something that gradually...gets a grip of you...but if you're not into it right away, it's better to work up to it.

Finally, in terms of what you're actually thinking about...i'm not sure, from your post, whether you specifically want to only get off on your submission, but if you do, and indeed if this would generally help you get 'into it'...perhaps he could give you something to do for him to get the ball rolling, or get you in a more submissive frame of mind...kneeling down (perhaps infront of the mirror), putting your collar on, suffering pain (i don't know how into pain you are, so that's only a suggestion) are all possibles...but there are many others.

Anyway, hope this helps. :)

sl