PDA

View Full Version : experianced sub willing to help new dom

submissive_confused
06-19-2011, 02:41 AM
Om new to the dom buisness and would like a trained. Obediant sub to help me. Learn the ropes if interested pm me

Ownedfyre (mm1)
06-19-2011, 06:16 AM
Hi submissive confused. Welcome to the site! May I recommend you also check the "Q & A for Dominants section" of the forums and possibly post an ad asking for a Mentor? (if You already have, please disregard my interference! :P) In my humble opinion, it may be best for you to have a Dominant mentor you than to be 'trained' by a submissive. The knowledge and skills it takes to be truly effective as a Dominant are both inherent and learned through time and experience. A submissive may be able to help you understand HER needs and wants, but you will not get a true sense of how YOU work as a Dominant and what You are looking for if You are 'trained' by a submissive. Subbies can be tricky sometimes, lol, and You may end up becoming "Topped from the bottom" as it were, should You allow a submissive to "train" You in the ways of a Dominant.

There are so many different aspects to being a Dominant. You must be always prepared, always in control of the situation, always able to handle any reaction from Your submissive, good or bad, You must have immense self control, discipline, the ability to task effectively, guide Your submissive to what You know she needs. There are just so may things I could list, but a majority of those qualities are already possessed of a Dominant, they are who He is. The right submissive will be able to match Your Dominant qualities with her submission and and the D/s relationship will flow and grow naturally.

I apologize if I sound preachy. That is not my intention. I only seek to share what I have learned. I truly hope you find what You are searching for here. There is so much information in these forums and there are many, many members who will do whatever they can to help You if You ask. :)

Best of luck, and if there is ever anything I can do, feel free to ask. :)