PDA

View Full Version : 24/M earnestly looking for a Mistress

sub_male
06-19-2011, 06:54 AM
I am a 24 year old male. I am a student and work in an office. I live in an efficiency apartment in USA, although I am originally not from USA.
I am very shy and introvert by nature (and I like it that way only). I never had many friends and never intend to have many. I believe in few but good friends.

I am a virgin, and never intend to have sex. I know this is a rather strong statement, but I have made my choice.

Regarding my sexual desires, I always feel very submissive and want someone to dominate and humiliate me. I am a beginner to this all, but want to try. I will never know it unless I try it out myself.

I have put a few constraints on myself that I will not violate whatsoever:
1) I will not ever spend money for fulfillment of my sexual desires.
2) My health (physical and mental) should not be affected.

What I am looking for are tasks that I need to complete and report back. I can be given instructions on how to cum or something that will degrade and humiliate me. Ideally, I would like to have orgasm control, ruined orgasm, pee control, spankings, some bondage, messy or semi-public (minimal risk of anyone knowing what I am up to) or anything creative as form of punishments. I right now have shoe laces, a slightly larger rope, paper clips, a metal rod (was part of a broom), thread and needle and other household items. My limits will be scat, anal, piercings, eating cum or piss (health reasons) and anything too public. These can be broken for conditions of really severe punishment only.

I have read the novel 'The story of O' by Pauline Reage and was deeply intrigued by it.

I have a webcam, but for start, I will prefer only chat/email. You can PM me, reply here or add me at sub_male87@yahoo.com

Looking forward for replies