PDA

View Full Version : Master needs help on cbt and on bdsm things..

egwmilaw
12-30-2004, 05:17 PM
I need some advices on bdsm things... :help: :help:

I am a young male master and I am interesting on knowing how to treat a maleslave.
I would like to know...how i can understand that he is ready to cum..in order not to let him! :)

I also want to know if there are some creams that i can have in order to keep him aroused.. [I need a creme that it is easy to buy..and something like counterpain(that I have heard)]. Please ,let me know the cremes and how to use them.

I also want to know...how I can understand then he is really to the edge of pain on his balls...
So sorry for my english level. I am waiting your opinion.
Thanks in advance.

egwmilaw
01-07-2005, 09:13 AM
If someone has an idea...or an opinion about my questions...I hope that will help me..

slavelucy
01-07-2005, 04:34 PM
Hiya egwmilaw,

Well, i don't know anything about creams etc that keep people arroused, all i could suggest on that front is doing a search online....but i do know that there are many other ways of keeping people arroused that doesn't involve creams...*grins*...maybe try them...orgasm deprivation being a pretty reliable one...which you could do whether or not you are with him (i only say that because i wondered if you mentioned the cream because you wern't always with him in person).

As for pain and CBT..heh, obviously i have NO idea, from any perspective..but i do have an idea of pain, generally....i think any pain (be it on a male or female) is probably more about just testing it out really...i wonder if the reason no one has replied is because no one could possibly say 'Well, THIS is as much as i can take on my balls"..because that could easily not be the case for your sub. The same rules applies to pushing a sub in terms of taking them to the brink of climax...it relies very heavily on knowing them, enough to know when they are on the verge of cumming and what they can/cannot take after that. When you say:

I would like to know...how i can understand that he is ready to cum..in order not to let him!

Well, until you know him well enough to pretty much be able to guess, then just ask him to tell you or tell him he is to ask for an orgasm..believe me, the urgency with which a person asks will make it pretty damn clear how close they are. :o

Hope this helps.

sl

NiceMaster
01-08-2005, 09:30 AM
Just tell him that he is not to cum without permission and then when he can't hold it much longer he will tell you.

Remember that he should be punished if he do it without permission though.

egwmilaw
01-08-2005, 10:52 AM
Thank you both for your help.. :) :)

I know that there are many ways to keep a slave aroused...and I am so experienced in order to make them have a hardon...in just a few seconds!!

I am asking about cremes...because I read a story on bdsmlibrary...in which..a mistress had "put" a creme on the slave's cock..and that made him being in agony...and aroused.

If anybody has any idea..or any advise....I would be glad to hear it!!

Thanks,
Master egwmilaw

NiceMaster
01-08-2005, 07:32 PM
I know about some creams that keep a women aroused. Don't know about males but will search for you.

albear
01-08-2005, 10:00 PM
Maybe these creams are similar to what you are looking for?

http://www.taboo.co.uk/modules/shop/view.asp?Prodcode=CR006

http://www.buynotshy.co.uk/product.cfm?cat=1131&id=1525

In all honesty, I don't know how effective they are, but when I read this post I was reminded of when I was a young'n working in a pharmacy and a gentleman came in asking for "Stud 2000 cream". After giving him a blank look and going "Huh?" I got one of the more experienced girls, and she less than discreetly asked what he was using it for. I felt so sorry for the guy and kind of just inched away so that he didn't have to explain it all. :exit:

egwmilaw
01-15-2005, 10:27 AM
Any other ideas??

slavelucy
01-15-2005, 05:35 PM
In all honesty, I don't know how effective they are, but when I read this post I was reminded of when I was a young'n working in a pharmacy and a gentleman came in asking for "Stud 2000 cream". After giving him a blank look and going "Huh?" I got one of the more experienced girls, and she less than discreetly asked what he was using it for. I felt so sorry for the guy and kind of just inched away so that he didn't have to explain it all. :exit:

LOL! Aww, a little innocent bear. *grins*. Poor bloke! Then again, he will go into a pharmacy full of women and ask for "Stud 2000 cream". :rolleyes: Maybe it was some humil excercise.

Any other ideas??

i'm sure when anyone does, they'll be sure to let you know. :) Although, if it's something to cause 'agony' you're looking for, you could always try ralgex or some other deep heat type cream/stick. Believe me, it hurts. A lot. :o

sl

egwmilaw
02-02-2005, 07:48 AM
I would like to have some help on the main question that I have....and I would also like to know if there are any other masters that like to have slaves.. It would be my pleasure to have news for them..

Thanks you.

Ranai
02-02-2005, 08:49 AM
Hi egwmilaw,

One suggestion I can offer is that you visit www.meo-team.com (http://www.meo-team.com) , select your language of choice, and look around what they have under
> cock play.

Perhaps some other sections are of interest to you, too. The advantage is that they offer descriptions that may come in useful, regardless of where you actually go and buy your toys. They also have BDSM literature with ideas on play and safety tips, but it's all in German... :dunno:

Maybe someone else on this forum can supply info about BDSM groups in your region, or helpful book titles: what language do you need?

Enjoy!

ProjectEuropa
02-02-2005, 09:03 AM
I also want to know...how I can understand then he is really to the edge of pain on his balls...
So sorry for my english level. I am waiting your opinion.
Thanks in advance.

I've never understood CBT and its association with arousal. The nearest I've been to CBT is taking a wet soccer ball keen in the balls on a wet, windy and cold November afternoon. The last thing on my mind as I lay curled up on a sodden pitch, was coming!

If someone can enlighten me I would be most interested, if only on an intellectual level.

slavelucy
02-02-2005, 05:06 PM
I've never understood CBT and its association with arousal. The nearest I've been to CBT is taking a wet soccer ball keen in the balls on a wet, windy and cold November afternoon. The last thing on my mind as I lay curled up on a sodden pitch, was coming!

If someone can enlighten me I would be most interested, if only on an intellectual level.

Okay, i may be seriously missing your point here (being one of those dastardly young women an' all ;))..but isn't the fact that it's painful and/or unpleasant the whole point? Clearly i have no experience of CBT (yikes), but to draw a parallel, when i'm having my nipples tortured, hell, it HURTS, but i still get off on it, both as an adrenalin rush and as a manifestation of submission....to delve deeper would be to question the whole submissive/masochistic psyche, which is is a huge can of worms. :)

sl

egwmilaw
02-03-2005, 08:58 AM
In my message I would like to thank you for helping me with your opinions....and I would also want to say some more things...in order to continue this subject..

---> First of all...ranai...thank you very much for your information... I already knew that site..and it is really interesting.. I am Greek...so it is sure that I can't find greek books on internet about bdsm games..
The real "problem" is that I am not searching for sm toys or for sm stoties...

Ok, I like watching or reading them...BUT as a master with "little" expirience I need to know some tips about how other masters are doing some things... I am very careful...and I don't want to do something to the slave that may hurt him a lot... That's why i need some advices from an expirienced master who can tell me few ideas and some expiriences...

---> About you...Lucy.. Thank you again telling your opinion on a subject that i have... Hope to find your ideas again...in the future...

---> Finaly I would like to say to....projecteuropa...that unfortunately i didn't understand his opinion 100% because my english and the dictionary that I have couldn't help me... Ofcourse..i am always happy to read opinions and ideas...or some fantasies that I have...
Here I want to explain something about cbt and aroural.. You know..it is something totally different... I didn't say that is an association between them.. On the other hand I need tips for cbt..and for having my slave aroused.. A master sometimes likes to hurt a slave with cbt and other times...he likes to make his slave "mad" with refusing him an orgasm...for a long time...
[SIZE=3]I really LOVE making a slave crazy to the desire of cumming...and I want to make it perfectly... Any ideas???

ProjectEuropa
02-03-2005, 09:25 AM
Okay, i may be seriously missing your point here but isn't the fact that it's painful and/or unpleasant the whole point?
sl

I'm sure pain is the point but when I've accidently had a knock on my balls I've been incapacitated, it has been far more than unpleasant and painful.

I've had my balls juggled and scrotum stretched etc. in the normal and delicious run in with the fairer sex but even here I've once or twice ended doubled up with a bit of over vigorous play.

I assume cbt is a more precise and involved science than I understand or the men who enjoy it have a far far higher pain threshold than I have. Some of the photos I've seen of cbt have made me wince.

I'm genuinely interested in being enlightened!

(being one of those dastardly young women an' all ;))..

We men are happy to put our two penneth in about breasts and vaginas so I don't see a problem with women discussing balls but just remember you are handling the human equivalent of a Ming vase. Be careful, they don't bounce off the floor that well! ;-)

slavelucy
02-03-2005, 10:38 AM
We men are happy to put our two penneth in about breasts and vaginas so I don't see a problem with women discussing balls but just remember you are handling the human equivalent of a Ming vase. Be careful, they don't bounce off the floor that well! ;-)

Ah, whereas having one's clit and nipples tortured is a walk in the park, i can assure you.. :rolleyes:

The point i was making, was not about the specifics of types of pain, individual pain thresholds or the nitty gritty of CBT as a seperate entity, but rather an over-arching one regarding pain/sadism/mashochism/submission; this is to say i wasn't questioning how much it hurts you to have your balls abused (!) but more expressing suprise that anyone involved in BDSM would be so baffled by the very concept of it...not it specifically (CBT) but 'it' generally.

*cancels PE's birthday CBT session* (LOL!)

sl

ProjectEuropa
02-03-2005, 11:18 AM
Ah, whereas having one's clit and nipples tortured is a walk in the park, i can assure you.. :rolleyes:

Well er...for me it is! :D

..i wasn't questioning how much it hurts you to have your balls abused (!) but more expressing suprise that anyone involved in BDSM would be so baffled by the very concept of it...not it specifically (CBT) but 'it' generally.

I understand the concept of pain but I can't get my head round enjoying THAT particular pain. It's excruciating! But obviously a lot of men truely enjoy it. My balls are aching just thinking about it.

If I was a sub I would offer myself up for punishment but I'm not :nanana:

..*cancels PE's birthday CBT session* (LOL!)

sl

Oh please do!!!!

slavelucy
02-03-2005, 12:06 PM
If I was a sub I would offer myself up for punishment but I'm not :nanana:

*grins* Oh! Really? You hide it really well!

Joking apart though, maybe you inadvertently make a good point there, mayeb you're just not gonna get your head round it as you're neither masochistic or submissive..just as i can't get my head round anyone wanting to dominate someone or be sadistically cruel to them....i only understand them as an antithesis to myself.

sl

Dngnkeeper
02-03-2005, 12:19 PM
I assume cbt is a more precise and involved science than I understand or the men who enjoy it have a far far higher pain threshold than I have. Some of the photos I've seen of cbt have made me wince.

I'm genuinely interested in being enlightened!

***** HHHmmm this is something thats easier to show you how than explain in words. But I'll give it a try. ****

CBT is much more then just the infliction of pain. It can take on many flavors. It includes many types of stimulation of the penis and scrotum, not all of them utterly painfull.

The first thing I have to ask myself when doing CBT is what is the intent. Am I trying to stimulate an erection or sexual desire, prevent an erection or sexual activity while increasing desire, or inflicting pain and discomfort. This will tell me the general direction and techniques that I want to use.

On the lighter side is the use of cock rings and ball stretchers. These do a couple of things. They stimulate the nerve endings in the area. This can be be pleasurable, at least in the short term. Think hours. Some of the effects are increased blood flow to the penis, and possible restriction of outflow. This can cause increased sensitivity in the penis and scrotum which can be put to use in sensation play. One of the major effects is mental in that they will be focused on the sensations and the change of shape in the anatamy. This generaly brings on mental desires for sex and a focus on your partner. :eek: Imagine that. This effect is similar to the use of vaginal dildos and clit stimulation in women.

Moving up the pain ladder comes things such ball weights penis rings etc. . These are used to cause some discomfort and minor pain. They are designed to prevent the erection of the penis or cause discomfort if it does. As well as over stimulating the scrotum and applying presure to the testies. This type of play is not designed to bring you screaming to you knees but make them week and wobbly. These are much more short term in their use. While their use achieves many of the same effects as above there is an implied level of submission and trust. Think nipple labia or clit clamps, maybe with weights in women.

Up the road at S&M world are the true techniques of pain. These include penis and ball crushers and clamps, needle play, saline injections, psdo castration and nailing the scrotum to something. :eek: :eek: :eek: Again these achieve the goals of all of the above the are designed to cause pure unadultrated pain. Esqusit agony as they say. These are for the few who practice S&M. In women this would be equivlent to similar things done to brests, clit and labia.

Another area is the use of cock cages and chastity belts etc. This type of play is not by defination painfull but enters into the area of mental play. The control of anothers sexuality, or the surender of it, is a powerfull area of D/S.

Another area is the manual manipulation of the penis and scrotum. This can run the gambit from teasing, to tickeling, to erotically stimulating, to on the floor painfull. Again you have to keep your goal in mind and pay very close attention as there is a very fine line between pleasure and pain here. Oral manipulation works similar to this.

There is also the area of vacume manuplication where the goal is stretching. This can induce some unique sensations due to the stretching and leaves the penis, especially, ultra sensative. This can be quite erotic and is a bit of a mind game for a male as someone else is able to control the erection.

Then there is also the area of sounds and cathators. Where the aim is to provide stimulation to the urithra and possibly control the ability to urinate or ejaculate. Beyond the physical sensation it is a heady mind game.

So thats a short list of devious and delightfull things you can do with the male sex organs. :) This is just what comes to mind at the moment. Hope I didn't have you wincing too much.

I would love to hear your thoughts and questions.

Jadetiger
02-03-2005, 03:25 PM
I really enjoyed the questions and comments in this post. I am extremely grateful to Dngnkeeper for the information he provided. Where as I have found many examples of how you can interacted with submissive females. I have found very little regarding the needs or care of a submissive male. This post has been very helpful and along with Egwmilaw I would love to have more information on the care of a submissive male.

Lurking and Learning,
Jadetiger

egwmilaw
02-04-2005, 07:51 AM
Dngnkeeper, your information was great...and very interesting.. As Jadetiger said....there are few things that we know about a submissive male and I think that is a very interesting discussion.

For sure I am interesting on knowing some more details...for the use of cock rings and ball stretchers!

You also wrote: "There is also the area of vacume manuplication where the goal is stretching. This can induce some unique sensations due to the stretching and leaves the penis, especially, ultra sensative".
I would be greatful if you say some more details about that..

egwmilaw
02-04-2005, 08:19 AM
I think that Dngnkeeper has also a very interesting homepage...!

ProjectEuropa
02-04-2005, 08:35 AM
I would love to hear your thoughts and questions.

I am genuinely fascinated in all of it but I am definitely not into pain, especially in that area but I am interested in trying some of the sensitizing and stimulation techniques. Well it's not just me that's interested, I have a friend who insists she's a sub but she seems a little rebelious to me at times.

What would you recommend for someone just starting to explore the area of cbt for arousal/stimulation and sensitizing. Bear in mind I am defintely dominant inclined and I don't think subbing or being a bottom would be a turn on for me at all. So I guess I'm asking is cbt purely a submissive thing? I can't imagine there is nothing in cbt that wouldn't be a turn on for a dominant inclined person.

Dngnkeeper
02-04-2005, 02:25 PM
Ok, so inquiring minds want to know more. Since its been a while since I had my hands on a willing set of balls to play with I asked the gods at Google the question (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=cbt+%2B+%22how+to%22+%2B+bdsm&btnG=Search) to see what others had to say. And behold some good answers.
BDSM Cafe (http://www.bdsmcafe.com/resource/activity/activityx.html) has a "how to" links page that contains CBT.
Jack Rinella has two articles Ball Playing (http://www.leatherviews.com/cols/column.asp?id=137) and Genitorture (http://www.leatherviews.com/cols/column.asp?id=242) . Dont forget to search the library here for stories with CBT. This should get you started on your reading. ;)

Now ProjectEuropa there is something for you here too if we change CBT to CBP, cock and ball "play". No it doesn't have to hurt. Lets take the example of cock or ball rings. These are made more for fun. they come in many forms but are usually a leather band or steel ring. They don't fit tight but snug and can be found almost anywhere you find gay boys, BDSM or not.

The whole idea is to stimulate the skin on an area of the body that doesn't get much. And also to cause stimulation by the change in the way you hang. The idea being that it feels good, and makes you think about your cock and whom you want to do with it. :D They can be used in a variety of ways. Worn under cloths to a date or the bar they can be a persistant reminder of whats on your mind. They can sometimes cause some swelling but isnt that the goal in the end.

Now when used in conjunction with sex they can have other uses. Typically they applied before erection to a comfortable tightness. As things progress and swelling increases a cock ring will act to prevent the outflow of blood and prevent the swellng from going away. Some of the side affects are that you can get rock hard and stay that way for quite a while. Also there is no need to wate for your cock to get back up for additional rounds. :D Another benifit, due to the fact that the skin is stretched tightly, is increased sensation. And lets face it don't we want more of that during sex. ;) Cock rings are perscribed for men with erectile and sensation problems, but the one the doc perscribes isnt pretty and cost $100 or so. Ball rings have a slightly different effect in that they will help in increasing the time before ejaculation. So cool feels good, more sensitivity and longer lasting. Gals are you paying attention here. :eek: Oh and for the gals there is an added benifit with a cock ring in that the balls are held away form the body. That means that during sex they are goning to come into contact with your sensitave parts more too. And if you are in the doggy position they might just hit the clit. :)

Now to more of what I think egwmilaw is looking for, CBT. For cock rings to produce pain they need to be tighter, wider or heavier or some combination. Particulary with ball rings or stretchers the idea is to stretch the scrotum and force the balls down to the bottom. And if you add weight not only do you get increased pressure and increased pain.

Now the scrotum is a strange thing, mostly just a bunch of flesh holding two testies and the nerves and veins. Lots of space not much content. And its much stronger durable than one might think. The pain is generaly caused by putting pressure in the balls themselves. So through the use of very tight and whide ball stretchers you can apply conciderable weight to the scrotum and minimal weight to the balls. This can cause some interisting sensations and the mental aspects, such as the fear of castration, can lead to much fun.

I was at a gay leather contest a while back and and watched the "Ball Weight Lifting Contest". The judges stopped the contest and awarded the winners trophy to three guys who made it to the 80 pound mark. :eek: So yes they are quite resilant and strong.

Also the use of these can be the setup for percussive play on the penis. Just flicking with your finger or something stronger like taps from a crop can produce quite intense reactions.

As for the vacume devices, they are designed to draw blood into the penis and depending on the ammount of the vacume applyed can produce anything from plesently full to very painfully over full. The main BDSM use I have seen for them in in the Femdom relm where the Domme wants to bring on an erection without any other stimulation. Whether its for sex or, more likely, be able to apply some pain giving. Besides the odvious pain and control issues this creates a very unusual sensation, in that you have a raging erection and absolutly no stimulation. If applied with enough force it can create the fear of permenate removal. :D If you add the electrical stimulation of the prostrate you can have one of the most bizar experiences.

A couple of notes on safty before I go. First the penis is basically made up of compartments to store blood. The easiest way to get in trouble is to damage these. Be mindfull of binding the penis before erection in such a way that it cant expand at all or can only expand to little. The pressure exerted by the heart to fill it is great and can excede the ability of the storage areas to resist it. Once damaged there is no repair. For the scrotum remember the balls are the tender part and if you are going to pierce it watchout for the blood vessels and nerves, that leaves a lot of room to play.

Hope that gets you having fun with the boy parts. If you have an appatite for more, just ask. :)

ProjectEuropa
02-04-2005, 02:46 PM
Hope that gets you having fun with the boy parts. If you have an appatite for more, just ask. :)

Oh I'll ask! Thanks. I think I have enough there to start me off for the moment. I'll report back. I hope it's with a cheesy grin. ;-)

egwmilaw
02-09-2005, 06:14 AM
Dngnkeeper, :help: :help:
I would like to know if there is any tip or "sign: in order to know when someone is ready to cum...in order not to allow him..
I know..there is always the "safe" way of ordered him not to cum....BUT I think that it is better if I can control that 100%...

Hope you have an aswerer for my question.. :))
Egwmilaw