PDA

View Full Version : meeting Master...

Jacee
06-22-2011, 01:59 PM
So i am really really excited and wanted to share with E/everyone. In 10 days i will be visiting family that just so happens to live where my Master lives :) W/we are in an online long distance realtionship with the plans of Him moving to where i live to make things real life (sooo excited). Anyways, i will be there for 10 days and not sure yet what day or for how long i will get to spend with Him but W/we will be meeting for the first time face to face:) W/we are both so excited and can not wait!!! Not gonna lie i am nervous as well (good nervous), as all my experience has been online and i have never had anyone do the things W/we do together in play "to me", i feel a bit like a virgin all over again hehe. So i am sharing O/our news and would love to hear some of Y/your stories of Y/your first meeting. Thanks, kisses to all and have fun playing xxx

denuseri
06-22-2011, 03:27 PM
I shall pray that you have a safe and fun time!

Ownedfyre (mm1)
06-22-2011, 03:30 PM
Jacee, I hope you have a wonderful and memorable visit. Most likely one you will never forget!! ;) I will have a similar story to post soon, as my flight is already booked. I will be sure and check back afterward and let you know how it goes.

~Master's muse~

Jacee
06-22-2011, 03:38 PM
thank you denseri and fyre best wishes to you as well i look forward to hearing how your visit goes and will be sure to update A/all on O/our visit

karley
06-22-2011, 07:26 PM
i can't wait to hear how it goes jacee!!! And i'll have a story to share soon as well! :)

Jacee
06-22-2011, 08:36 PM
cant wait to swap stories karley hehe so happy for you as well xxx

Master4girls
06-22-2011, 09:48 PM
thats awesome to hear jacee! congrats and Im sure it would be even better than your wildest imagination!

scarlet_85
06-23-2011, 09:39 PM
Whoot! Good luck, Sweetness! And to all of you that have posted that you will be doing the same thing very soon is awesome. Being able to look in your Master's eyes is an amazing feeling! I can't wait to hear all of your stories :)

Jacee
06-23-2011, 09:56 PM
thanks scarlet i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!! i don't know what i will do....run into His arms or fall to my knees but whatever it is will be amazing i know. im just so excited and i just can't hide it!!!!!

scarlet_85
06-23-2011, 10:10 PM
Lol I thought of that song... I'm so excited and I just can't hide it... then I saw Bumble Bee in Transformers 2 dancing :P You go, girl!! I'm excited for you too!!

rosebud
06-24-2011, 06:23 AM
Yay!!! *jumps up and down and claps hands* Woohoo! :)

i've seen, from the beginning, the way you and Nicipac interact on the
Fun & Games thread and you seem wonderful together. i wish you both
every bit of happiness!

Best wishes, also for karley and fyre! *smiles & winks*

Looking forward to hearing all the good, yummy stuff!

Hugsss

xx

Jacee
06-24-2011, 04:37 PM
thanks rosie *big smile* i sure think W/we are wonderful, He's all i've ever wished for and more and i am so proud and honorred to be His *also jumping up and down clapping hands* and yes i will be sure to come and tell everyone all about it hehe

Liushka
06-25-2011, 08:24 AM
Good luck to both of you, Jacee and fyre!

I hope that the visits will go very well. Wishing you all the best. *sends good vibes*

I still remember when I first met IRL with Keltar for the first time, after we had been together for almost a year in an online relationship! This is always so exciting!

softsmiles
06-25-2011, 01:51 PM

every bit of happiness!

Hugsss

xx

i agree....a great pair....can't wait to hear all the good stuff!
be safe and well,
soft

Ownedfyre (mm1)
06-25-2011, 06:40 PM

every bit of happiness!

Hugsss

xx

AWWW Thank You Sweetie! 34 days!!!

Jacee
07-06-2011, 02:04 PM
*smiling sooooo BIG* W/we met!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh it was amazing and fantastic and truly the BEST 24 hours i have ever experienced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Walking into His arms was like going home. His touch made my skin and my body come alive. i really can't explain it any better than that, although what i have said does not even come close to describing how amazing it was, there really are no words. i wish karley and fyre and anyone else getting ready for similar meetings all the happiness and joy that i experienced, and i can't wait to hear all about it,. Best of luck to all of you and thanks for all your good wishes and happy thoughts :D

Liushka
07-06-2011, 02:15 PM
Those are awsome news, Jacee!!! I am very happy to hear that your meeting with your Master went so well!!

karley
07-06-2011, 05:52 PM
i'm so, so happy for both of Y/you jacee!!!

Jacee
07-06-2011, 05:55 PM
thank you Liushka and karley hugs and kisses to you both

Silus
07-07-2011, 07:06 PM
Congrats Jacee!!!! Its great to see you had a fun and safe time with him....
any pictures of him making that ass red? LOL JK

......unless ya got some

Jacee
07-07-2011, 11:42 PM
Thanks Silus :D and oh yeah mmmm hmmmmmmmm was it ever fun hehe........i do happen to have some pics of my ass all red, im just still trying to decide if i am going to post
them or not....they are ummm quite revealing ;)

rosebud
07-08-2011, 07:29 AM
Hmmm...that's it? That's all you're going to tell us?
*sends you a PM to find out more* hehehe

Glad you both had a great time, hun! *hugsss*

xx

Jacee
07-08-2011, 08:21 AM
ok ok ok rosie and everyone else i know i was a bit vague in my telling lol i wanted to tell everyone about it but i was having trouble putting it into words...so here is a more descriptive telling...
ok so here it is my story....He arrived at the hotel before me and when i got there i walked in and the man at the front desk asked if he could help me i said yes where is room #113 (which is funny cuz 13 is both mine and His favorite number) the man at the desk must have thought i was a call girl even though i was not dressed like one at all he said hmmm well honey maybe i wanna keep you for myself i said well sorry im a taken girl can you just tell which way to go lol so it took me a few to find the room and when i got to the door i knocked, He opened the door and smiled at me i walked in the door shut behind me He opened His arms and i walked right into them and it was the best feeling ever i truly felt like i was home W/we just held onto each other for a while then He leaned back and looked at me then He kissed me and it was so full of passion and desire i thought my knees were going to give out on me. After we kissed and held each other a bit longer we walked all the way into the room i set my bag down and then sat on the bed He sat down next to me then kissed me again then we laid on the bed and He slowly undressed me stood up to hang my dress over the back of the chair and just looked at me then undressed Himself and yeah well im sure E/everyone can guess all the rest....W/we spent the entire 24 hours naked in the hotel room, He did things to my body i would have never thought could make me cum but He made me over and over and over again. For my subbie sisters i have questions about "subspace", but thats for a different thread *smiling big*. There was not an inch of my body that He did not touch, a hole He did not use, He put me over His knee and spanked my ass HARD (mmm i get wet just thinking about it), He used a flogger all over my body mmmmmm. He truly is my Master, He had complete control over my body, never have i needed someones touch as i need His. As i said in my earlier post this was my first real life experience and i wouldn't change a single thing about it(well i woulda liked more time), it was the most amazing 24 hours of my life. Now that i have had His touch i don't know how i will be able to go without it and back to on cam doing all these things to myslef, but W/we do what W/we gotta do. i miss Him so much already and it sucks to be in the same town as Him and not be with Him but since this was a trip to visit family there isn't much else i can do about it but i can not wait till W/we can be together again and everyday as W/we are planning to be.

Silus
07-08-2011, 09:52 AM
Oh thats great!!! I am glad you got everything you wanted out of that session. May you have many more red bottoms in the future!!

karley
07-08-2011, 03:12 PM
Thank you for sharing jacee!!! It sounds simply amazing, i'm glad Y/you two shared such an amazing experience!!

simplydesire
07-08-2011, 04:36 PM
Master and I met a few weeks ago. I was shaking when I left the house to go meet him. I was excited and scared (good scared!). It was an unexpected meeting as we had planned to wait longer, but moved the meeting up. It was amazing. He was everything I expected Him to be and more. Our first date lasted 17 hours. It was supposed to just be dinner, but damnit, He got into my head and that was the end of me.
We are r/l now, although we don't live together, we see each other several times a week. I've been r/l before but never has it been like this. I crave his touch, his voice, I crave Him.

Jacee
07-09-2011, 08:39 AM
i got to see Nicipac again last night!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was another amazing night and yes mmmmmmmm i have another bright RED ass oh yeah :D It has only been an hour since W/we parted and already i miss Him sooooooooooooo much and need Him again. i think W/we maybe got an hour of sleep at most W/we just couldn't keep O/our hands off each other hehehe :D So happy i have this place and A/all of Y/you here to share this with hugs and kisses to A/all xoxoxo

@sassafrass...YAY!!!! So happy and excited for you and your Master. i can't wait till my Master moves to Reno.

rosebud
07-09-2011, 08:39 AM
ok ok ok rosie and everyone else i know i was a bit vague in my telling lol i wanted to tell everyone about it but i was having trouble putting it into words...so here is a more descriptive telling...
ok so here it is my story....He arrived at the hotel before me and when i got there i walked in and the man at the front desk asked if he could help me i said yes where is room #113 (which is funny cuz 13 is both mine and His favorite number) the man at the desk must have thought i was a call girl even though i was not dressed like one at all he said hmmm well honey maybe i wanna keep you for myself i said well sorry im a taken girl can you just tell which way to go lol so it took me a few to find the room and when i got to the door i knocked, He opened the door and smiled at me i walked in the door shut behind me He opened His arms and i walked right into them and it was the best feeling ever i truly felt like i was home W/we just held onto each other for a while then He leaned back and looked at me then He kissed me and it was so full of passion and desire i thought my knees were going to give out on me. After we kissed and held each other a bit longer we walked all the way into the room i set my bag down and then sat on the bed He sat down next to me then kissed me again then we laid on the bed and He slowly undressed me stood up to hang my dress over the back of the chair and just looked at me then undressed Himself and yeah well im sure E/everyone can guess all the rest....W/we spent the entire 24 hours naked in the hotel room, He did things to my body i would have never thought could make me cum but He made me over and over and over again. For my subbie sisters i have questions about "subspace", but thats for a different thread *smiling big*. There was not an inch of my body that He did not touch, a hole He did not use, He put me over His knee and spanked my ass HARD (mmm i get wet just thinking about it), He used a flogger all over my body mmmmmm. He truly is my Master, He had complete control over my body, never have i needed someones touch as i need His. As i said in my earlier post this was my first real life experience and i wouldn't change a single thing about it(well i woulda liked more time), it was the most amazing 24 hours of my life. Now that i have had His touch i don't know how i will be able to go without it and back to on cam doing all these things to myslef, but W/we do what W/we gotta do. i miss Him so much already and it sucks to be in the same town as Him and not be with Him but since this was a trip to visit family there isn't much else i can do about it but i can not wait till W/we can be together again and everyday as W/we are planning to be.

Ahhh, that is just fantastic, honey! So glad you and your Master had such a
wonderful, wild, wicked, and wet time! ;)

*smooches*

xx

i got to see Nicipac again last night!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was another amazing night and yes mmmmmmmm i have another bright RED ass oh yeah :D It has only been an hour since W/we parted and already i miss Him sooooooooooooo much and need Him again. i think W/we maybe got an hour of sleep at most W/we just couldn't keep O/our hands off each other hehehe :D So happy i have this place and A/all of Y/you here to share this with hugs and kisses to A/all xoxoxo

@sassafrass...YAY!!!! So happy and excited for you and your Master. i can't wait till my Master moves to Reno.

Ooooooh, lucky girl!! lol...Soooo happy for you!
Hugs and kisses backatcha :)

@sassafrass...happy for you also, hun! *hugs*

Jacee
07-09-2011, 12:01 PM
Congrats Jacee!!!! Its great to see you had a fun and safe time with him....
any pictures of him making that ass red? LOL JK

......unless ya got some

@Silus and anyone else who's interested...if Y/you wanna see some pics of my red ass check out my album on my page

kisses,
jacee
xxx

karley
07-09-2011, 03:05 PM
Lucky girl getting to see your Master again! And now i'm off to troll your pics! ;)

chipmunk_
07-09-2011, 03:26 PM
I'm very happy for both of you! * following karley to the pics * :D

Jacee
07-13-2011, 10:31 AM
FYI...i took my pics down because i didn't realize how BIG they were but they have been resized and reposted on my profile page in case anyones wants a look i added a few others to what i originally posted

kisses and hugs,
jacee

Ozme52
07-13-2011, 12:23 PM
Heh... I just came back to your thread to mention seeing them... and how nice you look. Lucky new master.

Jacee
07-13-2011, 01:06 PM
Thanks OZ :D

kisses and hugs,
jacee xxx

Silus
07-13-2011, 02:31 PM
Oh your damn skippy I'm gonna check them out.

It looked like you had alot of sexual spankings, nothing to heavy...I guess you didnt earn to many punishment spanking!!!

Jacee
07-14-2011, 12:54 AM
@ Silus...im a good girl *batting eyelashes looking sweet and innocent* good girls don't get punished they get rewarded and oh my Master gave me such sweet rewards over and over and over again hehe :D

Silus
07-14-2011, 12:58 PM
I would trump up some charges every once in a while just to give you a good run thru!!!!

Nicipac
07-14-2011, 01:53 PM
and that would be such a shame....we have no need to be anything but open and honest with each other...that is why it works for us....I can do anything anytime I want with her and she gives herself freely and totally to me......thats my girl!!!!! licks and bites all over

Silus
07-14-2011, 05:07 PM
just a joke man...my bad I thought that was obvious.

Liushka
07-14-2011, 05:07 PM
Very gorgeous pics, Jacee.

I'm very glad to see how well things are going for you and Nicipac.

Nicipac
07-14-2011, 05:14 PM
@ Silus no problem....I put it out there for the newbies reading.....