PDA

View Full Version : new with a question

Jlaray
06-23-2011, 10:37 AM
so i have always been into rough sex and being more of a sub. i have always enjoyed being held down, cuffed, told what to do and when to do it, but i have also wanted to get into the dom side a bit more. i have recently meet a beautiful girl who wants me to top her and i have ideas about what i would do and what i want to do but im stil not quite sure how to go about being a dom. does anyone have any advice or can point out any links that may be helpful to me? thank you and i look forward the the responce.

Jacee
06-23-2011, 10:41 AM
can't say i have much to offer as far as advice on the subject except that i think it's most important for you to talk to her and find out what it is she is also looking to get from you topping her then the 2 of you could work out together what to do so its something pleasurable for the both of you...best of luck, be safe and have fun xxx

Jlaray
06-23-2011, 10:46 AM
thanks

scarlet_85
06-23-2011, 09:35 PM
Agreed with the above... communication is key. When I was fresh to this lifestyle, I talked to my Dom a lot and used Google and this library as much as possible. I think if you put the effort forth you will do just fine. Be very open with your sub and make sure all hard boundaries are set in place. This way you don't put the whole experience in a detrimental spot light. Anything done needs to be safe, sane, and consensual.

I hope you enjoy yourselves :)