PDA

View Full Version : sub/switch looking for Dom/Domme/Switch for online RP

simplysara
06-27-2011, 05:35 AM
Hello everyone!

Like the title says I'm looking for a Dom/Domme/switch to role-play with online. I hope this doesn't sound frightfully elitist, but I am looking for someone with a good grasp of grammar and spelling, who is willing to write in third person, present tense prose.

I'm a very, very verbal person. So, the more eloquently something is expressed in writing, the more turned-on I get. (And that's sort of the point, isn't it? Getting turned on.)

I am also looking for someone who can separate real life from roleplaying. I will gladly play the submissive/slave to your dominant (please let me). But I won't be your submissive/slave. Outside of roleplaying I'd like to be able to hold proper conversations about whatever we're into (in the vanilla life) at the moment. If you're a tv-series geek like me that would be brilliant.

So. I have about five different themes/scenarios I'd love to play out with someone of similar interests. I've listed them below.

If anything catches your fancy, please PM me for contact details. If you let me know which idea you liked the most, I can get in the right mindset for contacting you.

Of course I'm open to adjustments to any of the ideas to accommodate your turn-ons, turn-offs or hard limits. Or, if you've something different (but on rather the same lines) that you'd like to play.

<3

/Sara

---------------------------

TPE

Any sort of scenario where my girl gives up full-control of her life to someone else.

Can be a wife and a husband setting up the contract to save a failing marriage.
(If this is the context we chose then a bonus would be letting the husband bring home his mistress and have his wife change the sheets for them and wait on the mistress hand and foot. Sexual favors optional.)

Or maybe two best friends? The more dominant friend realizes that their best friend wants to surrender control to someone else and they draw up the contract for a year or so. Giving her a much needed break from a hectic work-schedule and a chance to fulfill her fantasies.

Just a simple Dom/Domme with sub situation would work splendidly as well. Or whatever else we can think up.

The thing that would intrigue me the most with this idea is writing a very detailed and legal-sounding contract between the characters. Detailing rules, responsibilities and punishments. And then playing according to those rules.

Full control would include when my character goes to bed, when she wakes up, how and when she's allowed to go to the bathroom, how and when she is supposed to wash/shave (I will love you forever if your character makes her take cold or lukewarm shovers), how she is allowed to sleep (position in bed, pillows? Sheets? Mattress? Is she even allowed to sleep in a bed?), full control of her finances and what clothes she wears, and, naturally, control of her orgasms/pleasure and how/when she's allowed to have sex.

OR: TPE with a twist

A couple (male and female) who are both submissives, surrender their control to a Dom/Domme in order to get a satisfying sex-life (and life in general).

--------------------

CRUEL DOM/DOMME WITH A LIVE IN SUB/SLAVE

I don't really mind the context for this one, so we can develop it more together. But maybe my character lives with your character like a house-slave? (I definitely wouldn't mind taking this in a more slave-like direction rather than a sub-situation).

The main points is that there should be rigorous rules for the sub/slave, and that your character should be as cruel as possible to mine.

Things I would love:
- if your character (or guests in the house) use my girl's cunt as an ashtray
- if my girl's cunt is occasionally taped shut with duct tape
- if my girl is not allowed on the furniture

-------------------------

THE DOG SITTER

Your character is asked by a colleague at work to watch his dog and house over the weekend while he's at a conference.

Once at his house, your character discovers that the dog is in fact a human dog (my character). And then we'd take it from there.

Things that'd make me a very happy girl:

- if your character feeds my character actual dog food
- being taken out into the yard to pee
- if my character is mated with the neighbors male human dog for the enjoyment of his owner and your character.

SLAVE AUCTION

In a near future where overpopulation threatens the Earth, the ruling classes have decreed the creation of a slave-race. Slaves are bought, sold, and made to procreate under rigorous control. The offspring is then raised professionally into three different categories.

Labor-slaves: They do all hard, manual labor.
Household-slaves: Every self-respecting household has one. They clean, cook, do the dishes and laundry, etc.
Sexual-slaves: They obey their Owner's every whim sexually.

When they are 18 and their training is complete they are sold at public auction houses to the highest bidder.

Each slave is taken naked onto the stage. There, presumptive buyers are allowed to "examine the goods". For sexual slaves, this might mean fingers pushed into the vagina and anus to check for tightness, depth, receptiveness, whatever. The auction-master is very eager to show off the slaves so that they might fetch a pretty penny.

Once the examination is complete, the bidding starts.

My girl's auction should be as humiliating as possible. And, in the end, she should fetch the lowest price of the day. (Perhaps her new Owner isn't as well off as those who normally purchase sexual-slaves? Or perhaps she's been sold to a brothel?)

Other than the auction, I'd love it if she was branded with her new Owner's mark. Like cattle.

------------------------------

THE DINNER PARTY

For one reason or another (her Dom/Domme's request/she's a professional/her boy/girlfriend asked really nicely/on a dare from friends/whatever we can think of) my girl serves as the waitress/entertainment at a dinner party. The dinner party could have mixed guests, but I'd prefer it if the majority were men.

Before the evening is out she should be naked, sweating, trembling, and positively exhausted from all the fucking and coming. Needless to say, all her holes should have been filled (repeatedly) and she should've been made to come until it turned painful.

Key points that would turn me on:
- if she is passed around the room like she's just a fucktoy
- if they keep fucking her once she's on the verge of passing out and no longer really "there"
- if she early on in the evening is used as a human "plate" (think of how much fun eating things off her cunt and breasts would be)
- if her mouth, cunt and ass are used as candle holders
- her being made to come for the guests entertainment until each orgasm is bordering on painful

HARD LIMITS
*scat
*fisting
*drinking urine
*knife-play
*gun-play
*needle-play
*blood-play
*rape/non-con
*vomit
*vore
*children
*actual animals

NOT TOO FOND OF:
*sissifying (only applicable to the TPE with a twist idea)

TURN-ONS
*rigorous rules
*objectification
*humiliation
*forced homosexuality
*TPE (obviously)
*cruel and imaginative punishments
*being given impossible tasks and then being punished for failing at them
*slaves/subs being "mated" (made to fuck) for their Dom/Domme's entertainment

bigdaddy560
07-06-2011, 01:48 AM
Hey,
went thru ur list of plays and turn-ons...all quite interesting ..
I think I know what you are trying to say exactly...for most parts even I like to have to have things separated in my head..
I write...though not much kinky stuff..still Im good with developing the situations and do enjoy ropleplays immensely
and for the Vanilla interests...lets do have a talk and see where it goes from there
let me know when you would be online..than we can meet in chat and talk about this :D !!
BigD