PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for an evening...

Mugen
01-01-2005, 08:13 AM
Hello,
I am having a female sub come up for the night. However up until now I have not really been structured with my play.
I am looking for some advice on a 2-4 hour session. From start to finish.
No blood, needles, knives etc. She does like (enema, butt plug, dildo, vibrator, blindfold, whip, pretty much anything not involving lifelong scars)
Thanks in advance.
Mugen

new master
01-03-2005, 09:46 PM
:jawdrop: you really know how to ask a tough 1 huh?!we could all just yell out ideas of what WE like to do/have done, but that would just be what WE like. your sub will have her own likes needs. YOU will have your own likes and needs. the session would be much better and personal if planned by you. other than that polite rant, my only suggestion would be the bdsm checklist both of you fill it out then you use that info to plan a session

Dr Mabeuse
01-07-2005, 08:07 AM
I assume you don’t know her very well, so you don’t know what gets her off yet. It sounds like you don’t have any set agenda, which is good, and unless she already has some ideas of what she wants to do, you’re going to spend most of the first session exploring things.

I would start with love before bondage. A little kissing and caressing can tell you worlds about your partner’s personality and preferences and provides some instant motivation. At some point I’m going to grab her wrists and hold her down (it’s like instinct to me) and see how she responds. Some women just melt when you do that, and if she does, then you’ve got a bondage bunny on your hands, and out come the ropes. You can have hours of fun tying her to a chair, the bed, in the doorway, things like that.

You might also just test her to see how submissive she is in following orders. Have her stand up and take off her clothes. She might get off on obeying your commands, and if she does, you can have fun just giving her orders for a while. What would you have a woman do if you could have a woman do anything you wanted?

In any case, I would make sure to have a crop and a flogger on hand, some clamps, a vibrator, a gag, a blindfold, and lots of rope. If you can’t think of plenty of things to do with those items and a willing partner, then you might be in the wrong business.

Most important, in my opinion, is that you pay attention to her. See what gets her off and what doesn’t, and act accordingly.

Good luck,

---dr.M.