PDA

View Full Version : Next Update Date

brloyd15
06-29-2011, 09:33 PM
To start, I appreciate the great work here, and I am a big fan of the Library and those dedicated to keeping it great.

I'm afraid I am a complainer rather than a contributor but I really just like reading the stories and not particularly looking for the lifestyle. And I know this isn't the best way to start, but please bear with me.

Usually, updates are pretty consistent but lately they have been a bit all over the place. I can totally appreciate any issues considering time, effort etc., but it would be a huge help to my selfish frustration if you would put a quick heads up that lets us know that the usual update is delayed and when the next update will be. Something like Out of Town, Next Update xx/xx/xx. Heck, Non of your damn business why, but Next Update xx/xx/xx at the top of the stories page would be just as good.

If I have missed this notification in the forums themselves or somewhere else on the page, I apologize, but I still think the location where you have left previous notes at the top of the story page would be helpful for all including you, perhaps.

Again I appreciate everything and long live the Library.

Thanks

denuseri
06-29-2011, 10:56 PM
One thing that may alleviate the waiting period that I found to help me when I was reading a lot of stories, was to go searching through the entire index using the advance search feature...there are just loads of good stories deep in the archives there.

Snark
07-04-2011, 04:44 PM
Patience, grasshopper. Yes, the new stories are anxiously awaited. Some of us who write wonder when the next update will happen too. But this is a busy site. Torq & co. have a lot to do. And the price is right. You can actually purchase new stories online, and from some of the same authors. So cool your jets, (old sci-fi reference) and be patient. That which is worth waiting for is more appreciated!

ciao,

the Snark

Aibo
12-27-2011, 06:56 AM
That post by brloyd15 were made � a year ago. And right now in the days in December between Christmas and the new year I have a list of mails from people asking about the next chapters from me.
I have the parts for my story written, translated and ready to submit.
And the next part to be added had been sent, also one update to another existing story - which would enable a sequel to be added. Again one that have been asked about in mail.

Now matter what way you view it, its too slow - sorry to say but it is my firm view.

Yes there's other places to post stuff on, but BDSMlibrary is still listed as number one for such. Even so we've reached a point where it might be time to consider options.
Because the addition of my partial story have taken a grinding halt since nothing were added December 13 either. So I got a multi part story that were started in the spring l and we're still only on part 3 of a multi part story that I started to post in April.

So now when posting for once, I take the time to send apologies to "pianoman", "noodle" "ruben" "maja" and whoever else of you nice persons who have contacted me asking about the updates and who wished to read more.

So I wanted to get this matter off my back, sorry to say.

Aibo
12-28-2011, 04:50 AM
....here we go again. December 28 update is up now, part 4 were not included this time either.
I have submitted it twice in the hope it would be included, but no. :confused: