PDA

View Full Version : My Mistress & Supreme Goddess Lorena

mikegr8
07-01-2011, 02:28 AM
Dear Ms. Respectful Mistress & Supreme Goddess Lorena,

Mistress & Supreme Goddess Lorena, I would like to fall at ur feet and get ur blessings and worship and then by cleaning ur feet with dedication with my tongue. And then wait for ur orders and commands to follow u ask per ur wishes and serve u according to that and to please u, even if u want to change me as anything u like.

And according to ur orders Mistress & Supreme Goddess Lorena, I dress according to role u have selected to perform & serve for u Mistress & Supreme Goddess Lorena, and on to the role i act for u Mistress & Supreme Goddess Lorena,

The first job of me is to u Mistress & Supreme Goddess Lorena, in the morning is that my first job to lay down for u as ur toilet wash and Mistress & Supreme Goddess Lorena u shit on my body and wash ur shit away from my with on from ur urinating Mistress & Supreme Goddess Lorena. And then to clean ur ass with tongue to make life desires to get satisfied. And also Mistress & Supreme Goddess Lorena, U can change me as anything u like the most to serve U as a SISSY SLUT / SLAVE SLUTT / TOILET SLAVE / OR U can change me into a SHEMALE also Mistress & Supreme Goddess Lorena.

And my job for to work for and earn ur courtesy and make sure that u get ur almost happiness to get attained for U Mistress & Supreme Goddess Lorena.

With gratitude and respect and with sincerity,

Slave Mike